Nighthold healer DPS question

Hi there!
    I am looking for some detailed ranking/comparison/analysis on DPS numbers as a healer.
    can someone point me to the right direction?
    There are phases during raiding where we should force 1 or 2 to do some dps for a while, but which ones?
    (i know it's situational on a bazillion factor, but generally...)
    Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    You can compare healer dps on warcraft logs. Just be sure to realize that some of these parses are set up just for damage, where healers are taking DPS trinkets and such. Talents in the specs could also effect the outcome.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

correct me if i am wrong, i am not a warcraftlogs wiz, by my logic, this shows me the healer damage ranking in a normal healing encounter healing?
    I mean discipline does penance often in normal standard healing rotation
    Monks could do something chi wave / burst whatever just by healing normally
    and as i take the lower ones does not have many spells that do damage while they do their standard healing?

Also read that the holy paladins are the first to dps? Things are read around this forum indicates that groups that "push phases" take 1-2 holy paladins to dps? something about they have to change some talents to do way more damage than other healers? i have no idea really...

You guys are my knowledge base :P

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well paladins and druids can do decent damage as healers if you want to push dps, palas wings/judge/shock/cs and druids go cat and "rip" the boss to "shreds"

Disc doesn't count at all due to the way they are designed.

Some classes should always be doing some DPS. Druids should always fire beam with adds. Paladin should always do there burst on BL bullshit etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

RShamans are the worst Healing DPS I would think. HPriest is pretty bad also.