Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Patch 7.2.5 PTR - Build 24076

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-05-09 at 11:32 PM.

so... no changes in this build then?

Quote Originally Posted by Evolutious View Post
    so... no changes in this build then?
    wtf have they done to the game! FFSSSSSSSSSS

Oh look, another week with no rogue changes!

I can't believe my eyes. Some love for MW? Cannot be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, news recolors sets

15+ Year Old Account
    lol Frost dk T20 got fucking gutted, fucking useless now, what a fucking joke 2set and 4set is now. Hope it gets reverted back in next build.

Nice, more Blood DK changes.

Wait

RIP Crusader hammer build for rets.

What the fuck is blizzard doing? Nerfing t19 sets? Is this for real?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    because they didnt want people to farm nh for lucky tf for the set bonuses???? i actually think this is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    because they didnt want people to farm nh for lucky tf for the set bonuses???? i actually think this is good.
    It's lazy as hell. Instead of putting a little bit of effort into making T20 sets good they're just making T19 sets bad. How is that good?

Deleted
    It's lazy as hell. Instead of putting a little bit of effort into making T20 sets good they're just making T19 sets bad. How is that good?
    Because it doenst force people to farm it for WF/TF which alot of people didnt want to do.....

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    lol Frost dk T20 got fucking gutted, fucking useless now, what a fucking joke 2set and 4set is now. Hope it gets reverted back in next build.
    Being fair, if it was left as is, the legendary ring would become op in blizzards eyes and would be gutted like the helm was. Not saying the current set bonus is better, but as someone that only just got the ring this afternoon, I'd rather not see our best legendary nerfed for a stupid reason like before.

lol I guess farming hks using patient sniper and piercing shot has finally been nurfed.

Goodbye 1mill crits for mm :,(

- - - Updated - - -

lol ikr I noticed my assasin set being nurfed and I had to really consider how sub ~3% of my damage would need to be nurfed.

YES! Heirlooms which teaches new characters the flight paths!! I've been giving feedback on it for ages! Granted, I thought it would be tied to getting the Explorer achievement in each continent...

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    Because it doenst force people to farm it for WF/TF which alot of people didnt want to do.....
    But making t19 sets worse does not make the completely underwhelming t20 sets better. THAT is and has been the problem from the start.

From what I've seen most classes are saying the t20 sets are a total miss on blizzards part. I can't help but feel this is only a response to that negative criticism instead of blizzard being concerned about balance, which is a convenient excuse.

15k?? are they out of their fucking minds???

Deleted
    I feel like the new Shadow Priest T20 bonuses are OP. I liked the previous ones better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    YES! Heirlooms which teaches new characters the flight paths!! I've been giving feedback on it for ages! Granted, I thought it would be tied to getting the Explorer achievement in each continent...
    Ehm... did you notice the price? 15.000 for one of those? No thanks i prefer to run :P

Edit: Since the legendary rings grant a passive talent. I suspect that the Shadow will be Fortress of the Mind 80% or Void Ray 20%.
    Last edited by mmoc4d6289cf07; 2017-05-10 at 12:11 AM.

When is that patch comming out?Iam working on my last class to 110 would be nice to breeze thro legion with looms