[A] Deus Ex Machina, 7/7M + 3/3M + 8/10M

I am going to try and keep this short and sweet. The guild Deus ex Machina was created at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, a vast majority of the members back then can be seen upon this very day. Our goal as a guild is fairly simple, to do what we can with the time we invest, that is, 12 hours/week with days that are going to be specified later on. This tier has been the best for us throughout our entire history, which itself is riddled with all kinds of hardships, memories and the occasional french accent. We managed to end with a respectable rank of 484 after our first expansion as a 20man raiding guild. This story about fame and fortune is yet to begin though, the question I have to you is, do you dare to venture down this road with me?

Recruitment wise we're looking for either of the following dps + healer:

- Warloc
    - Shadow priest
    - Balance druid
    - Either a rogue, warrior or ret paladin
    - Either a holy pala or resto druid

Your best bet is to add Kakmonstret#2723 for a better talk or having a gander at dem-guild.com

Requirements as a raider

- Attendance on atleast two raiding nights, monday, wednesday and thursday 20-23.
    - Gemmed/enchanted gear along with appropriate talents for the given encounter. Seems like a basic thing to expect, but I've seen my fair share of bullshit thoughout my days.
    - Tactical knowledge for the given encounter. That is, all-around knowledge, not just the the most obvious aspects such as that fire is bad, red is dead etc.
    - Discord and the ability to use your mic. I can not stress this enough, a mute raider is in my eyes a worthless raider.
    - The ability to work as a team in high tension environments that are frequent with progress. I have no interest whatsoever in any prepubescent child that can't see further than the length of his own nose.

What you can expect from Deus Ex Machina:

- A mature environment and raiding on common grounds
    - A steady guild that has been around since years and will keep on being so.
    - A open loot council where we discuss loot amongst ourselves.
    - Midnight mayhem on Discord slightly after midnight

Kakmonstret - Scourge of the trade channel

- - - Updated - - -

You either die a hero or live long enough to kill your own waifu. In our case I bring a progress update with the death of Ellisande, which brings us to 9/10 Mythic and Gul'dan as the final bad guy. Incredibly well played guys, keep it strong for the final boss and let us have a moment of silence for our favorite Highborn

Recruitment wise one healer is still welcome, resto druid or holy paladin.
    Caster dps as well, warlock, where art thou?

Kakmonstret#2723

WTB 9/10M in the topic, also come join us for some fun with Gul'dan!

More raiding tomorrow! Hopefully we can clear our farm and get back to Gul'dan asap.

Recruitment wise we've had a couple of interesting players. What really would make our day is a capable warlock. Don't be shy - Kakmonstret#2723