Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    You want the orcs to submit to Anduin? or you mad or somethin?

lets not talk about undead, DEATH TO THE LIVING

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    ...on the farm where he grew up. Maybe he never agreed to sell them the property? Besides, Sylvanas clearly states she did not kill him because of that - she never got around to it - she is sacrificing him to fuel the dark ritual that will empower her champion. The same champion who says "no matter how noble the hero, he never felt remorse for killing them in Sylvanas's name".
    It doesn't change the fact that the guy was an enemy of the Forsaken. And it's Nathanos's house too.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It doesn't change the fact that the guy was an enemy of the Forsaken. And it's Nathanos's house too.
    Nor does it change the fact that Blizz is writing Sylvanas and Nathanos as evil characters, so I can't imagine either being part of the Army of the Light.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Nor does it change the fact that Blizz is writing Sylvanas and Nathanos as evil characters, so I can't imagine either being part of the Army of the Light.
    Velen saw Undead in the "Army of teh lite" They have just as much chance as any other character of being there.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

no, hes just as worthless as the dog with the hat that he associates with

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    You want the orcs to submit to Anduin? or you mad or somethin?

lets not talk about undead, DEATH TO THE LIVING
    blizzard just made the orcs submit to a elf, a dead one, there is no more down from here

fuck, to the nah

No way would the horde be lead by a puny human

Orc submit to human ?
    My guess omeone's going to raise Garrosh from his grave and nuke Azeroth off the map

Eh, I'd be fine with it. Couldn't be any worse than Thrall, Garrosh, or Vol'jin. I'd take Sylvanas over him tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything is better than sylvanus

I play both faction

10+ Year Old Account
    I became so disillusioned with lore the moment Sylvanas became leader. She's no different to Garrosh, self serving and only looking out for her own people just like Garrosh did with his Orcs. Eitrigg or Saurfang would have been better leaders because they think about the faction as a WHOLE entity, not one particular race and they meet the experience requirements as they've seen their fair share of shit shows.

To me her being leader is more of a fan service than a logical one.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2017-05-20 at 04:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    blizzard just made the orcs submit to a elf, a dead one, there is no more down from here
    Sylvanas is (hilariously) a better person than Garrosh, the Horde has only gone uphill since he died.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I became so disillusioned with lore the moment Sylvanas became leader. She's no different to Garrosh, self serving and only looking out for her own people just like Garrosh did with his Orcs. Eitrigg or Saurfang would have been better leaders because they think about the faction as a WHOLE entity, not one particular race and they meet the experience requirements as they've seen their fair share of shit shows.

To me her being leader is more of a fan service than a logical one.
    Garrosh hated everyone, even the orcs when the majority turned against him. To say Sylvanas is as bad as Garrosh was is just lol. Sylvanas may be arrogant, and trying to decide between self serving or actual service, but she was never a warmongering tool that trashed an entire faction, and unlike Garrosh she doesn't' change her actions depending on whos in the room with them.
    Holy shit lol

Supreme leader?? Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Imo, after Garrosh the true Horde is dead and burried.

Now it's a band of random races that don't fit well together on ANY level.
    Some races are even opposites of each other in culture and believes, like Tauren and Forsaken.
    The Horde created by Thrall was always "a band of random races that don't fit well together." The common theme that united them was always survival.
    The Horde that Garrosh envisioned could never be realized with the different races because the only "true Horde" model in his mind is the one from Draenor, composed of only orcs.
    The moment the Horde transitions from a "band of survivors" to a "band of conquerors" is the day the Horde falls apart.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

7+ Year Old Account
    hahhhaha nooo

Lor'themar carried disdain in humans, he takes issues with Nathanos being allowed in Quel'thalas and he was of the same midset of Alleria in whatever book she was in, before she became a failure and started boinking humans that is.
    Yet, he still issued with Varian switching belves back to Alliance. He did it. And if it wouldn't be for sabotage, they'd likely be on the human side. And lastly, LTT is most likely wiser to not look at Anduin just by prism of him being human. Anduin did nothing wrong to him nor his people and he is young adult too young to have any faults at his shoulders yet to blame for.

Shadows of the Horde says hello, the offer was greatly sweetened to him during that book.
    It wasn't him that issued the alliance which was the main point. it wasn't Vol'Jin that was interested in it, it was Zandalari. He listened, he considered it, but in the end he was loyal to Horde.

And trust me, as troll supremacist I really wish he would side up with Zandalari (And went with Khal'ak ) , imagine if he didn't stop them in 4.2. Specially when that Loyalty to the Horde didn't really paid off imo. But that is just my humble opinion.

And Lorthemar wanted to join the Alliance not because of how much he loved humans, he just happened to Hate Garrosh more.
    Still.... He was the one who took initiative. He was ready to leave Horde the moment bad stuff started to happen.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

No. I have two glaives and he only has one head. Let him grow a second head, so i can decapitate anduin twice
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Vol'jin hated humans, as do most of the dark spear. They would see anduin trying to become their leader as an insult.

On one hand yes, on the other Baine would not choose a decision that would weaken the Horde.

Because Jaina reaffirmed all of their racist thoughts about humans and human organizations? The blood elves are not going to submit themselves to humans.

If the Horde refuses Anduin (which lets be serious would always be the thing that happened) they would stick with the Horde, the Horde didn't try to sink them in the ocean, and the Horde freed them from their servitude.

Fighting with Varian on the broken shore =/= some deep respect where Sylvanas would give up her nation to the Alliance. Why would she settle to be given the rule of lordaeron when she already has it? And Anduin would break under pressure either way. Fighting demons is one thing, but I doubt anduin has the stomach for large scale faction warfare.

actually the most likely race to break to join the Alliance would be the goblins in pursuit of larger profits, and even then the chance is slim.
    Late reply is late, didn't get a notification.

In any case, you're missing the entirety of the point of my post and the topic in general. This isn't a scenario of X race leaving the Horde to join the Alliance, it's a case of the entirety of the Horde joining the Alliance. There is no "weakening of the Horde" or whatever, because the Horde would be joining the Alliance anyway. What my post outlined if how each race would react to joining the Alliance after the Horde gets absorbed into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Late reply is late, didn't get a notification.

In any case, you're missing the entirety of the point of my post and the topic in general. This isn't a scenario of X race leaving the Horde to join the Alliance, it's a case of the entirety of the Horde joining the Alliance. There is no "weakening of the Horde" or whatever, because the Horde would be joining the Alliance anyway. What my post outlined if how each race would react to joining the Alliance after the Horde gets absorbed into it.
    It's entirely unrleasitic for the horde. You would have to rewrite and retcon so much of the hordes lore to make that happen. And your factions is weaker if it submits itself to a child. One who lets other leaders walk all over him already.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet, he still issued with Varian switching belves back to Alliance. He did it. And if it wouldn't be for sabotage, they'd likely be on the human side. And lastly, LTT is most likely wiser to not look at Anduin just by prism of him being human. Anduin did nothing wrong to him nor his people and he is young adult too young to have any faults at his shoulders yet to blame for.
    So lets look at this once again You have Baine, and for all his good intentions showed no signs of rebellion, Vol'jin who was "dead" Sylvanas while powerful would not be able to take Garrosh on with a force of blood elves and Forsaken, and you blame him for going for a better option? Also Anduin showed no strength, how would he assume that he just wouldn't become Jaina's puppet? Also racism doesn't work that way, it doesn't stop because the object of your hatred is young.

It wasn't him that issued the alliance which was the main point. it wasn't Vol'Jin that was interested in it, it was Zandalari. He listened, he considered it, but in the end he was loyal to Horde.

And trust me, as troll supremacist I really wish he would side up with Zandalari (And went with Khal'ak ) , imagine if he didn't stop them in 4.2. Specially when that Loyalty to the Horde didn't really paid off imo. But that is just my humble opinion.
    See above, you make lorthemar out to be weak for leaving, when the rest of the horde was being unresponsive to Garrosh other than words. Notice how lorthemar falls back into the Horde the moment Vol'jin actually forms a insurgency?

Still.... He was the one who took initiative. He was ready to leave Horde the moment bad stuff started to happen.
    Because the rest of the Horde other than Sylvanas showed no hint of betrayal.
    Holy shit lol

Sums him up perfectly. So no, I can't see my faction being led by a human at all but even less so THAT human...