Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If only Garrosh could have actually been anything like his dad.
    It's not just that. The entire storytelling of WoD was awful. I get what they were trying to do, and it probably would have been pretty damn amazing if they'd actually spent the time to make it good. But it's pretty clear they dropped everything past the launch patch in order to work on Legion. I'm not really sure what their plan was there.

And I'll be honest, I'm sorta getting the same vibe out of the second half of Legion. So far the story has been all over the place. They did this great big build-up with the cinematics, trying to play off the hatred between the horde an alliance. And then....what? One little scene where Sylvanus and Genn slap-fight each other over a lantern? Where's the plot development out of that? Where's the rest of the horde/alliance? Is it all really just supposed to segue into the Anduin story somehow?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. No filthy Alliance allowed in the Horde. Unless they are being thrown off a cliff in Org.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    hahahaha funny, the horde only gone do a downhill with military and with lore after garrosh
    It might appear this way, as Under Garrosh Horde appeared to be more industrial, but Garrosh was tearing Horde inside. If he truly was a good tactician he would use potential of each Horde faction. But he didn't, he treated everyone he didn't like as meat grinder.

talking about trolls, i wish the horde ally with zul'jin and kick the belves, he don't deserve dying
    Not only you :/ , Zul'Jin was the man. I still can't get over how they treated him, to be raided by looters was just insulting :/

The way Blizz is handing trolls make you think they hate them for some reason.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    It might appear this way, as Under Garrosh Horde appeared to be more industrial, but Garrosh was tearing Horde inside. If he truly was a good tactician he would use potential of each Horde faction. But he didn't, he treated everyone he didn't like as meat grinder.
    only on mop, thats why i said cataclysm Garry, there the horde was just ok, of course he is not a mestermid of strategy, but he did put some order on the house

Not only you :/ , Zul'Jin was the man. I still can't get over how they treated him, to be raided by looters was just insulting :/

The way Blizz is handing trolls make you think they hate them for some reason.
    maybe because they are elf lovers right now, Legion pretty much look like a elf expansion, i think the devs who work on then left...

I could. Anduin is more noble and honorable than anyone on the horde at the moment, though I say this as someone who plays belf and forsaken like they are their own faction. If alliance had high elves id be over there in a jiffy, despite coming to love the feel/lore of the horde.