10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Patch 7.3 New Dungeon Wing?

Do you think Blizzard will do another dungeon wing in 7.3 similar to what they did with Icecrown Citadel or Cataclysm?

The crown patch of WotLK included 3 dungeons along with the ICC raid.

The crown patch of Cataclysm included 3 dungeons along with the Dragon Soul raid.

They stopped the practice with Mop and WoD.

Could it come back for Legion? I at the very least expect there to be 1 dungeon added, but they very well could be doing a wing of dungeons like in previous expansions.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-05-18 at 05:34 AM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, they already have with Kara being a connection to NH with portals to Legion worlds and what not. They also did the same with CoEN.

With us going to an entirely new planet, i would be extremely supprised if we didnt get several new dungeons to keep people happen, more dungeons = more stuff to run! cant really go wrong with that.

Also, Wrath had very positively received dungeons, they were new and fun, remade ZG/ZA was kind of a disaster, which is probably why they stayed away from that idea. With the M+ system however theyre not shoehorned into needing to make the loot higher ilvl since people can just increase the difficutly, now adding new dungeons doesnt mean people will just run them for better loot, theyll run them for a change of pace.

i could image dungeons in argus where we kill for good, jaraxus, malganis, etc...

Kara remake is really nice.
    I was surprised that its gear are worse than the world quests and broken shore catch up gear.

Blizzard is trying to kill LFD and LFR, and replaces them with world quests and mystic dungeons.

I can see why.
    LFD and LFR don't need a good server.
    Blizzard doesn't make money on the server transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I was surprised that its gear are worse than the world quests and broken shore catch up gear.

Blizzard is trying to kill LFD and LFR, and replaces them with world quests and mystic dungeons.

I can see why.
    Mythic+ dungeons and world quests don't require server transfers either...

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Of course I expect 2-3 new dungeons, with another dungeon itemlevel upgrade, maybe even more catch-up mechanics like a tanaan jungle sized hub instead of a tiny broken isle in space.

Thread title needs a '?'.

Deleted

I can see why.
    Wow, nice kiddy logic.

I can see why.
    Blizzard doesn't make money on a completely automated process?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    to be good 7.3 will beed to be a "new mini expansion"

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

I can see why.
    the gear from there only is worse due to a recent bump up of world quest gear, as it goes via ilvl of the player. max I can currently get on my 900+ main is 860 gear. and while LFR gear will stay the same, LFD gear will probably go up as the expansion ticks along - keeps it relevant

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Do you think Blizzard will do another dungeon wing in 7.3 similar to what they did with Icecrown Citadel or Cataclysm?

The crown patch of Cataclysm included 3 dungeons along with the Dragon Soul raid.

Could it come back for Legion? I at the very least expect there to be 1 dungeon added, but they very well could be doing a wing of dungeons like in previous expansions.
    I would say that they have plans for a few dungeons on Argus; at most I would expect 3

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

I don't think we'll see 3 new dungeons, if anything I believe we'll have a new dungeon and see them increase the loot scaling in the other, what? 11 dungeons that already exist this expansion. I don't see them making anymore than there already are especially with how much effort went into M+ this expansion versus the others.