Deleted

Ironskin Brew got nerfed already

I guess not too many people found this hidden change. Although Ironskin Brew buff shows 40% (without T19), now it only increases stagger by 35% instead of 40% (just check any raid fights after 11.05 in warcraftlogs.com or test it with Training Dummy). This nerf is actually equivalent to losing our 2T19 effect and it seems we get no compensations before 7.2.5. I really hate that Blizzard changed key spell without saying anything...

10+ Year Old Account
    this was documented. The tooltip on PTR just doesn't reflect it. But it's definitely in the PTR patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    this was documented. The tooltip on PTR just doesn't reflect it. But it's definitely in the PTR patch notes.
    I think he's trying to say it's on live, not just PTR.

Didn't really notice if it was hotfixed onto live or not and don't really care at this point either but yea... I don't think he was talking about it being on the PTR.

Deleted
    I was talking about live server, not PTR.

Deleted
    Fort Brew got the PTR Nerf too.

10+ Year Old Account
    No wonder I felt myself getting hit for 5% harder the other day.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    No wonder I felt myself getting hit for 5% harder the other day.
    Your feelings must be very precise man.
    On the other hand, no wonder DTPS difference between my BMonk and BDK in the same m10 dungeon 2 days ago was not as high as it was before.

Looking at logs I don't see any difference.

Deleted
    It was fixed by Blizzard yesterday.

We really need Purifying Brew to remove all stagger like it used to. I hate not being able to remove all of my stagger damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Your feelings must be very precise man.
    It's not really that impressive tho. Let's say you have 95% stagger reduction and if you lose 5% then your instant damage portion is actually doubled and it's very noticeable on a lot of special physical attacks.