Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Let me quote something about Serenity:

Several Serenity members joined Method recently, but it doesn't seem to be the end. Slootbag confirmed on Twitch that they're forming a new guild for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression on Twisting Nether (EU), but they haven't decided the name just yet.

According to a reddit post, they won't be competing for world firsts and instead, they're looking for a place in the Top 10 - 20. Time commitments will be 50% less than what they were in Serenity and each raider only needs to maintain 2 geared characters (down from 5).
    WF guilds require to maintain several geared alts and people are surprised some of them just collapse due roster issues? How many people can/want afford to spend so much time on few characters? If you wanna make WoW your second job dont blame others for this but only yourself.

Do we really need alot of WF guilds? I dont think so, people seems to be alot happier in less hardocre guilds in the long run.
    Last edited by Mamut; Today at 01:34 PM.

Can't believe there is 18 pages about people which affect no ones lives and I bet, most of those people in guild do not know you guys exists unless you are in somewhat close-relationship to them.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Can't believe there is 18 pages about people which affect no ones lives and I bet, most of those people in guild do not know you guys exists unless you are in somewhat close-relationship to them.
    of course they know we exist we are either the trolls in their twitch chat or people donating for them to play video games live for our entertainment. panhandling at its finest in 2017.
    4-3-14 - RIP iconic class abilities since vanilla and RIP wow subs. The day millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.
    6.0 Patch notes (first day datamined or PTR don't really remember)
    Fun- has been removed

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    most of those people in guild do not know you guys exists unless you are in somewhat close-relationship to them.
    How is that a valid argument? The majority of news is about people who aren't even aware you exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    of course they know we exist we are either the trolls in their twitch chat or people donating for them to play video games live for our entertainment. panhandling at its finest in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    How is that a valid argument? The majority of news is about people who aren't even aware you exist.
    That's exactly my point.