Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Jury Acquits Tulsa Officer

Funny looking back over the forms, all the rage and calling for her to be strung up. yet a jury found her not guilty, the dude was High on stuff, and she did not shoot until he went to reach back into his car. yet, we wont see the retractions from the posters who jumped on board the race-baiting wagon and fear mongering.

A toxicology report revealed that Crutcher was on two hallucinogenic drugs, including PCP, during the encounter.
    I have no issue with the cop making sure they go home at night. period. yet the family will still look to cash in on the lotto. just sad.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...utcher-n761206

something something... he was a poor defenseless Black child and was only on drugs as the white man has kept him down all these years.. something something... she only got let off as she was white.. #blacklivesmatter
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I remember watching the video, why people refuse to comply with police I'll never know.

Yes he was scaring the hell out of the cops with his actions, the cops had guns.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

They'll just cry corruption. They want nothing more than a witch hunt for cops.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Why not give the cops assault rifles and combat shotguns. I mean, if your aim is to kill people when you go out, why gimp yourself with a pistol. I'm sure there are better ways of slaughtering people than with a 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Why not give the cops assault rifles and combat shotguns. I mean, if your aim is to kill people when you go out, why gimp yourself with a pistol. I'm sure there are better ways of slaughtering people than with a 9mm.
    They produce a special kind of stupid in Finland, don't they? Maybe it's all that Nordic in-breeding.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-18 at 02:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    They produce a special kind of stupid in Finland, don't they? Maybe it's all that Nordic in-breeding.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot the "/sarcasm" from my post, so I can see how it was confusing. But hey, thanks for the...nationbashing, I guess?

So I suppose here that edgelords think that drunk people or people to stoned to comply with police are an exclusivity to (insert dog whistle of your choice to mean ''Black'') communities in the USA ?

You really think that French or Canadian cops don't deal with intoxicated people ? (Hint : without shooting them)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot the "/sarcasm" from my post, so I can see how it was confusing. But hey, thanks for the...nationbashing, I guess?
    Hey, get one thing straight. It's not nation bashing, it's bashing the whole of northern Europe. We don't do half measures around here.

Also, it doesn't matter if they retract their statements or anything else. Once someone's reputation is fucked there's not a lot you can do unless this gets a lot of traction in media which won't happen. Hopefully she gets out fine out of this whole debacle.

From what I read he was unarmed and there were no weapons found?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    So I suppose here that edgelords think that drunk people or people to stoned to comply with police are an exclusivity to (insert dog whistle of your choice to mean ''Black'') communities in the USA ?

You really think that French or Canadian cops don't deal with intoxicated people ? (Hint : without shooting them)
    There's almost 4 times more guns in the US per capita than in France and Canada, and a much more prominent culture of keeping them on your person/in the car than in any of those countries, so dealing with unpredictable drugged people is naturally going to be more dangerous.

I'm not saying they're handling those situations perfectly, but it's not likely they could just copy French/Canadian routines and expect the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    From what I read he was unarmed and there were no weapons found?
    fists are weapons and can kill you. So can feet.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    There's almost 4 times more guns in the US per capita than in France and Canada, and a much more prominent culture of keeping them on your person/in the car than in any of those countries, so dealing with unpredictable drugged people is naturally going to be more dangerous.

I'm not saying they're handling those situations perfectly, but it's not likely they could just copy French/Canadian routines and expect the same result.
    Especially since tons of people are now being as antagonistic as possible to cops to get them to slip up on tape. Purposeful and uneccesary fighting doesn't help things out, especially when the goal is to "stop the violence".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    fists are weapons and can kill you. So can feet.
    Fists and feet aren't considered weapons. A naked person is "unarmed", you don't get to say "HE HAS HANDS AND FEET, drop the hands and feet or we shoot!" That's ridiculous.

That you can kill someone with them is irrelevant, since you can kill people with pretty much anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Fists and feet aren't considered weapons. A naked person is "unarmed", you don't get to say "HE HAS HANDS AND FEET, drop the hands and feet or we shoot!" That's ridiculous.

That you can kill someone with them is irrelevant, since you can kill people with pretty much anything.
    I mean the jury determined that the cop was in the right in this situation

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I mean the jury determined that the cop was in the right in this situation
    Jury said OJ was innocent, "A jury said" is no guarantee of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerOfWills View Post
    So in your mind the only acceptable outcome is that the cop is found guilty?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    And the USA also elected Trump as their president.

"Electrolytes. They are good for you."
    They also support BLM.

"End the violence with more violence!"

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerOfWills View Post
    But a not guilty verdict certainly doesn't mean they're guilty. And, in civil proceedings, OJ was found responsible, so not exactly the best example.

7+ Year Old Account
    A regrettable situation all around. The cop will have a bullseye on her back whenever she's out in that community, a man is dead, and trust in the police again erodes.

My personal opinion remains unchanged: If a police officer shoots someone who is later proven to be unarmed (even if the police officer thought they were armed), the officer should automatically be fired with no possible appeal. It may not be a criminal matter (as determined by a jury), but it is poor judgement.

"But that requires the cop to take on more risk if they can't be 100% sure the suspect is armed" you might say.

Yes, it does. If the officer is unwilling to accept such risk, quit.
    Last edited by Berengil; 2017-05-18 at 02:54 PM.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson