Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Crime rates are dropping here.
    Is this another case of people with an agenda saying so? If crime is increasing, it's an increase in reporting frequency and when it's dropping, it's an actual drop in crime, not a decrease in reporting frequency?

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    No it's a fact that the uneducated are uneasy, most Europeans aren't uneasy.
    So, what about those who vote for DF with a university degree?

I noticed you never bothered to provide any data earlier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Sounds like Poland's funding needs to be cut off.
    More like sounds like Poland is awesome.. and they dont even need "funding", they pay more EU membership tax than they get in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Why is it irony?
    The very high number of Polish immigrants in England?

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    The very high number of Polish immigrants in England?
    Poland spend 14 years applying EU rules and laws. It was expensive to make it's penal code and economy EU rank. It had to open it's market to EU goods and firms in exchange for the free movement of workers.

Britain should have vetoed their accession in the late 90s if they didn't want them. Poland is much more upfront about not wanting muslim immigrants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    More like sounds like Poland is awesome.. and they dont even need "funding", they pay more EU membership tax than they get in return.
    ???

http://www.bpb.de/nachschlagen/zahle...ettoempfaenger

They don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good for Poland. I mean, it's just going so swimmingly in France, Sweden, and Germany, isn't it? They'd be stupid to take them in.
    The true demon lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    In civilized countries, there are laws and a good amount of them do care for human rights.
    And humanly returning them satisfies both.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Poland isn't a western nation...they are in eastern Europe.
    By pretty much every measure Poland is a Western country culturally, more so than, say, Greece.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    That depends on their safety after their return.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post

- - - Updated - - -

By pretty much every measure Poland is a Western country culturally, more so than, say, Greece.
    that's a very selective way of looking, every single anti EU right-winger in Western-Europe will go around and say that Poland doesn't belong in the EU and they don't want those Eastern and Southern countries because of various ''reasons'' (usually bullshit and short-sighted but that's another discussion)

Also while we are at it what makes them a western country anyway? Not the geographical location (since that's east which is fine) so it would be these vague subjective notion of values. If Poland had the same core values as for example Netherlands and Germany we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    that's a very selective way of looking, every single anti EU right-winger in Western-Europe will go around and say that Poland doesn't belong in the EU and they don't want those Eastern and Southern countries because of various ''reasons'' (usually bullshit and short-sighted but that's another discussion)

Also while we are at it what makes them a western country anyway? Not the geographical location (since that's east which is fine) so it would be these vague subjective notion of values. If Poland had the same core values as for example Netherlands and Germany we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we
    "Western" often equates to "Western Christian", i.e. Catholic (vs Orthodox). Poland, like the other Western Slavic countries, is Catholic in nature. About the only way to exclude Poland is to define "Western" as Western European, but then that means Germans are not Western, as they (like Poland) are actually a Central European country.