Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by predTV View Post
    I don't get some of you. I am playing on the same sens as Taimou and it's not that big of a deal (I am Widow player on 3900SR atm).
    On the other hand I can't even imagine my sens go lower like Ryujehong... thats insane.
    Also it all depends of your character. Playing tracer or genji on low sens... should be a nightmare
    Ryujehong's sensitivity isn't that much lower though: http://prosettings.net/overwatch-pro...ngs-gear-list/

  2. #62
    The Lightbringer Schattenlied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wasington State
    Posts
    3,586
    I don't play OW really anymore, but I play other FPS often (mostly Planetside 2)... I used to play with a sensitivity of about 17.78cm/7in for a 360, I did well enough, usually maintained a K/D over 2.0... I dropped my sensitivity down to 55.88cm/22in, my headshot/kill ratio went from about 10% to 40% and I started averaging K/D in the 4.0 range. Low is good, it took getting used to, but once I was adjusted it was FAR better. The problem with high sensitivity is even when you are used to it you will still overadjust because it is simply too fast to make fine, smooth, small adjustments.

    Arm for large movements, wrist for fine adjustments, headshots for days.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-06-23 at 10:53 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post

    Arm for large movements, wrist for fine adjustments, headshots for days.
    Well said.

  4. #64
    Pit Lord Amirila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    2,341
    1600 DPI, 3.5 in game sens, 5600 eDPI

    Trying to go down to below 5k, but it takes some time!

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    1600 DPI, 3.5 in game sens, 5600 eDPI

    Trying to go down to below 5k, but it takes some time!
    You are almost on the same sensitivity / settings as Seagull, should be fine:

    http://prosettings.net/overwatch/seagull/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I am with my wrist cause moving with my arm is uncomfortable as fuck
    Just got to get used to it.

  6. #66
    Pit Lord Amirila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by magusfrostus View Post
    You are almost on the same sensitivity / settings as Seagull, should be fine:

    http://prosettings.net/overwatch/seagull/
    Yeah, but I wanna reach EnVy levels

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by magusfrostus View Post
    You are almost on the same sensitivity / settings as Seagull, should be fine:

    http://prosettings.net/overwatch/seagull/

    - - - Updated - - -



    Just got to get used to it.
    I've really tried but I just can't, I'm okay with being above average in overwatch tho and not amazing, I don't play ranked so I still do okay when I do play

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Yeah, but I wanna reach EnVy levels
    lol

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I've really tried but I just can't, I'm okay with being above average in overwatch tho and not amazing, I don't play ranked so I still do okay when I do play
    If you just want to have fun you are good to go. Also having a higher sens does not mean you can't be good with it. Just takes more practise.

  10. #70
    Herald of the Titans TriHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KFC and Watermelon
    Posts
    2,687
    I play with 800 dpi and 5 sensitivity on pharah and 6-8 on others.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    I play with 800 dpi and 5 sensitivity on pharah and 6-8 on others.
    Isn't that bad for your muscle memory if you switch between sensitivities?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •