Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

EnVyUs Taimou ridiculousy low sensitivity / settings

How does EnVyUs Taimou play like this? He has to literally swipe the size of his mousepad once to make a 180.

http://prosettings.net/overwatch/taimou/

Probably a big reason why he is so consistent but it must be super hard to fight close range.

Quote Originally Posted by magusfrostus View Post
    How does EnVyUs Taimou play like this? He has to literally swipe the size of his mousepad once to make a 180.

http://prosettings.net/overwatch/taimou/

Probably a big reason why he is so consistent but it must be super hard to fight close range.
    People have questioned his sens but he makes it work, he does struggle (and complain) with closer range fights but that's not because of his sensitivity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    People have questioned his sens but he makes it work, he does struggle (and complain) with closer range fights but that's not because of his sensitivity.
    He confirmed that the close range struggle is not due to the sensitivity?

Yeah most pros and streamers do arm gymnastics for that accuracy. Not sure how good that is for their health on the long term.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You use more muscle when making large movements, allowing for muscle memory to be stronger. Basically, lower sens will allow greater accuracy and precision.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Yeah most pros and streamers do arm gymnastics for that accuracy. Not sure how good that is for their health on the long term.
    High sens users generally aim with their wrist, which is bad. Lower sens forces you to use your arm.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Pretty sure that aiming with your wirst is bad for you opposed to aiming with your arm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    You use more muscle when making large movements, allowing for muscle memory to be stronger. Basically, lower sens will allow greater accuracy and precision.

- - - Updated - - -

High sens users generally aim with their wrist, which is bad. Lower sens forces you to use your arm.
    Isn't the muscle memory stronger while aiming with your wrist?

most first person shooters are like this... You use your wrist to make small adjustments to aim, and you use your arm to turn. That way you don't miss those headshots because your wrist moved 1mm farther than it should've

Unfortunately most people don't have that much space on their desks lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Unfortunately most people don't have that much space on their desks lol
    You think so lol

You think so lol
    I have the most space I've ever had and that's still only like a foot at most, many desks aren't made for this type of distance

Deleted
    He has to literally swipe the size of his mousepad once to make a 180.
    that's actually very common in competitive fps games but why would someone playing a casual babby's first moba disguised as fps know that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    that's actually very common in competitive fps games but why would someone playing a casual babby's first moba disguised as fps know that
    I'll never understand this mentality, most other shooters are just generic soldier guy with your choice of guns. Not exactly screaming depth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    I'll never understand this mentality, most other shooters are just generic soldier guy with your choice of guns. Not exactly screaming depth.
    The name is a pretty good indicator

OT: I could never play like that, then again I don't have a giant desk.

I play with a DPI of 800.

You need to learn to use your whole arm to aim. It takes getting used to, but when you do you will find you can track targets a LOT better.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sensitivity seems about normal for high-end play.. Maybe a bit on the low end, but definitely in the normal range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That sensitivity seems about normal for high-end play.. Maybe a bit on the low end, but definitely in the normal range.
    Taimou actually has the second lowest sensitivity out of all Overwatch pros: http://prosettings.net/overwatch-pro...ngs-gear-list/

I know I should play with lower sensitivity, I just hate it.

My DPI is 6400, and my ingame sense is almost at the top. If I move across my mousepad, I turn around I think 50~ times? something crazy I counted it out one day.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I know I should play with lower sensitivity, I just hate it.

My DPI is 6400, and my ingame sense is almost at the top. If I move across my mousepad, I turn around I think 50~ times? something crazy I counted it out one day.
    change it you will play so much better and consistent.

change it you will play so much better and consistent.
    Well I just play Mercy/Lucio/Rein/Winston so I've never had an issue!
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Well I just play Mercy/Lucio/Rein/Winston so I've never had an issue!
    Ah okay I would still lower it though.