Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play OW really anymore, but I play other FPS often (mostly Planetside 2)... I used to play with a sensitivity of about 17.78cm/7in for a 360, I did well enough, usually maintained a K/D over 2.0... I dropped my sensitivity down to 55.88cm/22in, my headshot/kill ratio went from about 10% to 40% and I started averaging K/D in the 4.0 range. Low is good, it took getting used to, but once I was adjusted it was FAR better. The problem with high sensitivity is even when you are used to it you will still overadjust because it is simply too fast to make fine, smooth, small adjustments.

Arm for large movements, wrist for fine adjustments, headshots for days.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-06-23 at 10:53 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post

Arm for large movements, wrist for fine adjustments, headshots for days.
    Well said.

1600 DPI, 3.5 in game sens, 5600 eDPI

Trying to go down to below 5k, but it takes some time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    1600 DPI, 3.5 in game sens, 5600 eDPI

Trying to go down to below 5k, but it takes some time!
    You are almost on the same sensitivity / settings as Seagull, should be fine:

http://prosettings.net/overwatch/seagull/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I am with my wrist cause moving with my arm is uncomfortable as fuck
    Just got to get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by magusfrostus View Post
    You are almost on the same sensitivity / settings as Seagull, should be fine:

http://prosettings.net/overwatch/seagull/
    Yeah, but I wanna reach EnVy levels

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Yeah, but I wanna reach EnVy levels
    lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I've really tried but I just can't, I'm okay with being above average in overwatch tho and not amazing, I don't play ranked so I still do okay when I do play
    If you just want to have fun you are good to go. Also having a higher sens does not mean you can't be good with it. Just takes more practise.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I play with 800 dpi and 5 sensitivity on pharah and 6-8 on others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    I play with 800 dpi and 5 sensitivity on pharah and 6-8 on others.
    Isn't that bad for your muscle memory if you switch between sensitivities?

How does EnVyUs Taimou play like this? He has to literally swipe the size of his mousepad once to make a 180.
    Having a set distance like the mousepad for the perfect 180 turn is close to ideal in any FPS.

Look up the guide aiming by raziel (#1 FPS player across all FPS) and this is one of his first checkpoints.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ryujehong's sensitivity isn't that much lower though: http://prosettings.net/overwatch-pro...ngs-gear-list/
    You can't just look at one setting. You have to look at eDPI and the distance to do a 360. Taimou is nowhere near the lowest overal eDPI (what people are calling 'sensitivity' here). Jjonak and Ryujehong have just about the lowest you will ever see by an ungodly amount. Jjonak is making a name for himself, but hasn't been in the game long enough to really prove GOAT....but both of them are well known for crazy accuracy. If you watch their streams with cameras over their mouse hands...it's crazy. I'm surprised they don't get frequent injuries similar to baseball players.
    BAD WOLF

I would rather stick with one sensitivity for all heroes, it feels like it would mess up to much otherwise!

He's not even one of the lowest in terms of sensitivity. Players like AimGod and Jjonak have way lower eDPI: https://www.gearrate.com/en/overwatc...gear-settings/