Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Where's your proof of this though?
    Curious about this as well.....just what IS this "certain limit" anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Where's your proof of this though?
    Just look at the token history and you will see.

Blizzard is nothing more than a middle man between token seller and buyer who makes $5 each time they help with a transaction, and like middle men they will do what they can to make more transactions happen.

It is not true supply and demand that controls its pricing, Blizz has controls in place that dictates how much it goes up or down based on sales and they can tweak those settings to influence sales like increasing the % modifier in price increase and lower the % modifier on price decrease.

Blizzard disabled WOw token s on US for some reason. Cant buy them

Posted by Ornyx
    Hey all,

I've just learned that we've disabled WoW Tokens for the time being - this is intentional, and not a bug, but is being looked into.

I don't have details to share on the 'why' or the 'when will they be back' questions you inevitably have, but I'll update you as I can.

Thanks for your patience!
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hey all,

I've just learned that we've disabled WoW Tokens for the time being - this is intentional, and not a bug, but is being looked into.

I don't have details to share on the 'why' or the 'when will they be back' questions you inevitably have, but I'll update you as I can.

well RIP, hope its a temporary thing

think the gold prices were going up WAAAY to high. let em sort this out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite funny on the day that Overwatch special Origins Edition goes on sale for the first time since we been allowed to added WoW tokens too our bnet account balance they all of sudden goes crazy and they shut down be able to buy them or sell them....

Not a true supply and demand as Blizz stepped in. :P

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hey all,

I would hazard a guess that Blizzard agrees the gold price has gotten out of hand, the spikes from the Destiny 2 announcement and the Overwatch sale being the final proof.

Hopefully they'll come up with a new algorithm for it.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2017-05-24 at 12:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercay View Post
    People are always making these claims that ridiculous amounts of gold is so easily made, but I've never seen any of them actually back it up with how it's done lmao
    I hear he 1 shot Sargeras already.

That was prior to the ban of course.

Send him a PM so he can send you instructions on how to farm 10k/hr. He accepts paypal, but prefers untraceable bitcoin, and/or giftcards, amazon, best buy, itunes.

Seems I was wrong. Tokens are back online, 240k for EU, and 148k for US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Not saying what you said is wrong, at the beginning of the expansion you probably could make a lot of gold farming for hours, but farming has always been the worst way to make gold. I spend way less than 48 hours of making gold in a month on the game, and I make way more than 1.2 million gold in a month. No offense, I don't mean to insult you, but farming is the pleb method. Has always been.
    You trying to teach me how to make gold,how cute!
    I just proved the people who said it was impossible wrong.
    Last edited by Batar; 2017-05-24 at 01:12 AM.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    You trying to teach me how to make gold,how cute!
    I posed for the guys who dont seems to know.
    You posed? Or you posted?

Either way, farming is still the worst method, so if you want to inform them, give them good information instead? You definitely have no reason to be as arrogant as you are, you don't seem to know what you are talking about. But keep farming herbs, while I buy them from you and craft something with it that I can sell for profit. You do all the actual work for me. I need you.

Fantastic they hotfixed the price to go even higher!

7+ Year Old Account
    You posed? Or you posted?

Either way, farming is still the worst method, so if you want to inform them, give them good information instead? You definitely have no reason to be as arrogant as you are, you don't seem to know what you are talking about. But keep farming herbs, while I buy them from you and craft something with it that I can sell for profit. You do all the actual work for me. I need you.
    Playing OW at the same time so just wrote something fast and spelled wrong.

Well i can tell them to sort out TSM,learn their market and then start farming AH but that's what 95% of everyone says is "impossible" cuz' they don't put in the effort needed to master it.

I'm not here to be some kind of gold making guru,i just said that it's possible. And also,you just help me prove my point by saying farming is the worst way to earn gold but yet you can earn more than enough within 2 days to pay a token.

I don't know why you're trying to be some kind of White Knight here or what your point of arguing with me are. But thanks for proving my point.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    Playing OW at the same time so just wrote something fast and spelled wrong.

Well i can tell them to sort out TSM,learn their market and then start farming AH but that's what 95% of everyone says is "impossible" cuz' they don't put in the effort needed to master it.

I'm not here to be some kind of gold making guru,i just said that it's possible. And also,you just help me prove my point by saying farming is the worst way to earn gold but yet you can earn more than enough within 2 days to pay a token.

I don't know why you're trying to be some kind of White Knight here or what your point of arguing with me are. But thanks for proving my point.
    Whiteknight? lol wut? Whiteknight for whom?

7+ Year Old Account
    Whiteknight? lol wut? Whiteknight for whom?
    Go back to your Online Relationship problems you just posted about in the other thread now and leave this please.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Just look at the token history and you will see.
    See what ?
    There is no "proof" there.
    You assume that it not going below some number you pluck out of your backside means whatever you want it to mean.
    Does not mean it is true.

The numbers just as much support the described Supply and Demand model that blizzard describe.
    If you want to accuse blizzard of lying, then you need more than circumstantial observations which just as much support that you are claiming to be wrong.
    You need ACTUAL proof that it is being manipulated in the way you describe.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-05-24 at 06:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I personally believe, that Blizzard is happy with the increase in token-price, since they are proberly losing a few sub-money from it.
    Except that a subscription paid for with a token actually costs more in real money. The real money cost is shifted to a different player, is all.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well comparing to wildstar sub for gold (wich is same pretty much):

70 platium = (1 plat = 100g) 70.000g
    um going off that 70 plat is worth 7000 gold, not 70000