Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Sorry but scratching your balls while playing the game is definitely content. If farming gold is then scratching your balls is also content. It's how things work.
    So you're just a troll then? Gotcha.

INFRACTION

And infraction for that? Cool. Better let the real troll keep on going though. geez.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-06-13 at 12:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Sorry but scratching your balls while playing the game is definitely content. If farming gold is then scratching your balls is also content. It's how things work.
    I don't know if I'd compare the two quite like that, but it's become pretty easy to make money at this point. With that I will agree.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    well I enjoyed my free year of WoW while it lasted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I only expect that price to climb though, because more stuff for b.net balance & too many people are dumb enough to farm like little hamsters to avoid spending a small amount of RL-cash.
    It is the second time i read you something like this, but Granyala, considering how many of us have been into alts long before the token came out, this was expected to happen.
    I am talking about netting the cash the alts provide once leveled, by doing almost nothing, in my case 25 alts 40 mins per day.
    Heck i am on a break from the game but the gold river it is too tempting to let it pass.
    This i think it the most damaging cause of inflation besides botters, because someone who is farming like a hamster will burn out and stop, but the alt hoarding?, nah it is too little to do for such a big gain, blame the halls design (gold missions) for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and nowhere near as gloarious as it will be when necromancer comes to diablo 3
    can you imagine the spike if D4 were to be announced this blizzcon?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    It is the second time i read you something like this, but Granyala, considering how many of us have been into alts long before the token came out, this was expected to happen.
    I am talking about netting the cash the alts provide once leveled, by doing almost nothing, in my case 25 alts 40 mins per day.
    Heck i am on a break from the game but the gold river it is too tempting to let it pass.
    This i think it the most damaging cause of inflation besides botters, because someone who is farming like a hamster will burn out and stop, but the alt hoarding?, nah it is too little to do for such a big gain, blame the halls design (gold missions) for that.

Just out of curiosity, how do you keep up with the Order Hall Resources needed for all the missions?
    And is that really the only thing to do to keep a steady flow of gold?

I am not sure how this is going at the moment to be honest since I quit playing a few months ago.
    So I am just asking, if this really isn't much effort, how to do it best? Might start again to just get some gold alts running this way... could buy my Hearthstone packs with them maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=woozie21;46089250]
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    i pay my subscription with real currency, and have done since day one, so i don't get this nonesense at all, and still you missed the point yet again after i spelled it out, the option is there to either buy the subscription with real currency or with in game gold, and this "what did you do before the wow token" none arguement is also a joke, obviously paid money for their subscription, and i'll reiterate it yet again, since people no longer need to spend real money on the subscription they can then spend that money on other things which is likely what the vast majority of those that now use the wow token with gold model have done, so in order to pay for it again with real world currency they would need to adjust their spending pattern to accommodate it, it's not that they don't want to, it's that they have a few hoops to jump through before they can do so, but again, logical thought is clearly beyond you and others like you.[/QUOTE]

Again. IF YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE WHERE TO SPEND 15 EURO. YOU SHOULD GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!
    LEARN TO FECKING READ.
    Also that last line is how all of us think about you.
    you really are special aren't you?

basic economics lesson for you, opportunity cost, spending resources on one thing means you cannot have an alternative thing as well, with the wow token that opportunity cost was removed as you could have both a wow sub and whatever you were wanting to buy with the money you were spending on your sub, lets say for sake of arguement you earn 500 euros a month, 300 spent on rent/bills, 150 spent on food, that leaves 50 left over for whatever you want to do, have a night out with friends etc, if you have to then spend 15 euros again on wow instead of paying in game gold for your sub, your total monthly allowance for "fun" is now 35 euros from your pay packet (using the above example) so i'll reiterate, SOME PEOPLE WILL NEED TO RETHINK WHAT THEY SPEND MONEY ON TO AFFORD A WOW SUB AGAIN WITH REAL CURRENCY IF THE WOW TOKEN IS NO LONGER AN OPTION FOR THEM, again, my last sentence applies to you and many like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    well I enjoyed my free year of WoW while it lasted.
    The moment I run out of gold from buying my monthly token I'm out, not going to pay real money anymore. Maybe the first three months after a new expansion, those are cool most of the time.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=rogoth;46091088]
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post

you really are special aren't you?

basic economics lesson for you, opportunity cost, spending resources on one thing means you cannot have an alternative thing as well, with the wow token that opportunity cost was removed as you could have both a wow sub and whatever you were wanting to buy with the money you were spending on your sub, lets say for sake of arguement you earn 500 euros a month, 300 spent on rent/bills, 150 spent on food, that leaves 50 left over for whatever you want to do, have a night out with friends etc, if you have to then spend 15 euros again on wow instead of paying in game gold for your sub, your total monthly allowance for "fun" is now 35 euros from your pay packet (using the above example) so i'll reiterate, SOME PEOPLE WILL NEED TO RETHINK WHAT THEY SPEND MONEY ON TO AFFORD A WOW SUB AGAIN WITH REAL CURRENCY IF THE WOW TOKEN IS NO LONGER AN OPTION FOR THEM, again, my last sentence applies to you and many like you.
    lol.

Read what I said again.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE 15 EURO TO SPARE, SORT YOUR LIFE OUT - literally what i said.
    You keep going on about what if people have exactly 15 euro to spare and they put it into something else then wow.
    Well then their life sucks and they should fix that instead of playing video games.

You're making no sense at all to anyone.

Again, if people need to make choices on what to spend their 15 euro on. Stop playing games and sort your life out.

Also your "example" makes no sense.

If I was making 500 euro and had 50 euro left at the end of the month to spend on "things" I wouldn't even think about games.
    But seeing I make a fuck ton more and I have a fuck ton more left at the end of the month its a non issue. Like for most adults.

Now stop moaning and go sort your shit out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Levifer View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how do you keep up with the Order Hall Resources needed for all the missions?
    Clash hall tier 4, let´s you autocomplete any non elite world mission, and as a big extra, there are amazing profitable blood of sargeras missions, tradeable for resources that i can send to the chars that do not have that option in the tier hall.
    My chars have no reason to leave the class hall for making resources.
    Not to mention the war supplies that you can change for extra gold and resources in the BS, by using the autocomplete quest my chars have like 500-600 of those suplies.
    Yesterday i flied with my dk there and he came back richer, with more resources and with a legendary ring.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubaskot View Post
    its 275k now
    Even 400k would be still cheap on EU.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

7+ Year Old Account
    Clash hall tier 4, let´s you autocomplete any non elite world mission, and as a big extra, there are amazing profitable blood of sargeras missions, tradeable for resources that i can send to the chars that do not have that option in the tier hall.
    My chars have no reason to leave the class hall for making resources.
    Not to mention the war supplies that you can change for extra gold and resources in the BS, by using the autocomplete quest my chars have like 500-600 of those suplies.
    Yesterday i flied with my dk there and he came back richer, with more resources and with a legendary ring.

Thanks for the reply, I might check that out later...
    I have a few maxed alts (nowhere near 25, but still) which I could set up for gold making probably.

Using the smartphone app I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Even 400k would be still cheap on EU.
    Come on... it really isn't cheap anymore.
    Affordable? Yes. Cheap? Nah.
    Last edited by Levifer; 2017-06-13 at 12:46 PM.

Deleted
    Yes, but take some time to choose the best followers for gold making, and gather good trinkets for equipping them with.
    Once that is done, you log, no gold mission log out, gold mission then send your followers and reorder consumable troops if they are exhausted, that is all.
    Oh and the ones with autocomplete, complete the best mission there is,and issue an order to create the item for tomorrow autocomplete. That is all i do daily.
    Last thing, if one of my chars need resources, tele to dalaran with one of the autocompleters, trade bloods and send the caches to that char, but this is not something i do everyday, more like once per week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So you're just a troll then? Gotcha.

INFRACTION

And infraction for that? Cool. Better let the real troll keep on going though. geez.
    Ignore the troll. It's people like him that yell on the forums "I ran [Insert current content raid] this week and now I have nothing to do, therefore this game SUCKS!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but take some time to choose the best followers for gold making, and gather good trinkets for equipping them with.
    Once that is done, you log, no gold mission log out, gold mission then send your followers and reorder consumable troops if they are exhausted, that is all.
    Oh and the ones with autocomplete, complete the best mission there is,and issue an order to create the item for tomorrow autocomplete. That is all i do daily.
    Last thing, if one of my chars need resources, tele to dalaran with one of the autocompleters, trade bloods and send the caches to that char, but this is not something i do everyday, more like once per week.

Thanks mate.

Deleted
    Thanks for the reply, I might check that out later...
    I have a few maxed alts (nowhere near 25, but still) which I could set up for gold making probably.
    You can and you should, one tip though because it is important, do not level followers further than 850 ilevel until you have a lot of trinkets for them, because up to 850 90% gold missions take longer than 8 hours, and are far easier to complete with 200% chance, because the gold missions without getting the bonus are not that profitable.
    Eventually when your followers turn legendary and you have enough good trinkets you can level them to 900 ilevel, because then you will be able to get the 200% despite the duration of the missions, but for starters 850 limit is a must.

It hit 279 500 and then it started dropping again slowly, people are probably done buying tokens for destiny now.

Even in piss-poor economies like Russia, 15$ is literally the cost of one large 42cm pizza. Or 3 bottles of beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Even in piss-poor economies like Russia, 15$ is literally the cost of one large 42cm pizza. Or 3 bottles of beer.

hmn, for 15 I can get a whole crate of beer, and not even the cheapest ?-)

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Ignore the troll. It's people like him that yell on the forums "I ran [Insert current content raid] this week and now I have nothing to do, therefore this game SUCKS!"
    I don't care about the troll, more about the fact that I get an infraction for calling him out for being a troll, while he keeps going. This whole site is going into the dumpster with most of the mods being garbage at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I don't care about the troll, more about the fact that I get an infraction for calling him out for being a troll, while he keeps going. This whole site is going into the dumpster with most of the mods being garbage at best.

I made a valid point. Calling me a troll isn't a valid point. You make gold while doing almost anything in game. It isn't content, period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I wouldn't know what "people like me" say or do, all I know is that calling gold farming content seems silly. I could go to great lengths to explain why that is but it seems you prefer calling "people like me" trolls because we disagree with you.

People disagree with each other. Deal with it.