Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I made a valid point. Calling me a troll isn't a valid point. You make gold while doing almost anything in game. It isn't content, period.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't know what "people like me" say or do, all I know is that calling gold farming content seems silly. I could go to great lengths to explain why that is but it seems you prefer calling "people like me" trolls because we disagree with you.

People disagree with each other. Deal with it.
    Please do go to great lengths to explain how doing content is not doing content. Or is it only raiding that is content? If that's the case, then you're a lost cause anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Your amazing replies (I don't see any valid points made):
    WOOOOOOOOOW, farming gold is content now

- - - Updated - - -

Mommy I love my mommy
    Farming gold isn't content, stop trying to convince yourself it is. It's just pathetic denial..
    scratching your balls while online is content.
    Sorry but scratching your balls while playing the game is definitely content. If farming gold is then scratching your balls is also content. It's how things work.
    And one thing you seem to not understand, making gold and farming gold isn't the same thing. Yes we make gold by doing everything, but you when you farm gold, you are activily targeting that aspect of the game, and you seek out content, be it old raids, gathering or crafting, to do so most efficient. If that isn't content, then I guess raiding isn't really content either? Because all you do is kill bosses, pretty much the same thing as when you farm mobs. Both things are summed down to one thing: Killing stuff for loot. In one scenario you do it for gold, the other for gear upgrades.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-06-13 at 02:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    I like selling these thing for so much ^^ easy to get those mounts I missed or pets
    Same for me. I never buy them on the AH, but like selling them now and then if I want to get some mount, pet or BoE. So I definitely embrace climbing prices. It's fantastic to get more than one million gold just by selling 4 tokens.