[Megathread] Shadow Warrior 2 (Playstation 4/XB1 Users Are You Ready For Some Wang)

Once there is a Physical release ill get me some of that Wang
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    If you liked 1, stay away from 2
    That doesn't even make sense, it may be different but just because you like x doesn't necessarily mean you dislike y.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    If you liked 1, stay away from 2
    That makes zero sense...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That makes zero sense...
    It makes no sense, because I didn't care to explain any further. What made 1 great, the sense of humor, the story, the linear. but aesthetically pleasing environments and the fluid play... It's not in 2, even movement felt less solid.

1) 30FPS hardcap.
    2) No PS4 Pro Support.
    3) Some texturs look good, some look like shit.
    4) No HDR Support (Even tho PC version has it).
    5) Bugs...

Highly disappointing port IMO, No buy for me until it gets Pro support at lease. Also there is no excuse for the 30fps cap, when the consoles have many games running 60fps (Doom for example) even more so on the Pro. To delay the console version for so long and this is the result is highly disappointing.

It does have some graphic settings so that's cool and I would love to see more games add them.