Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Latest: Trump to hold press conference on IS fight
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...6fd_story.html
    President Donald Trump is using the nation that is home to Islam’s holiest site as a backdrop to call for unity across the Muslim world in the fight against terrorism.

In Trump’s Sunday speech, which is the centerpiece of his two-day visit to Saudi Arabia, he will address 50 Muslim and Arab leaders and urge them to “drive out the terrorists from your places of worship.” That’s according to a draft of the speech obtained by The Associated Press.

Trump’s presidential campaign was frequently punctuated by bouts of anti-Islamic rhetoric. He is now poised to soften some of his language about the Muslim faith.

Though during the campaign Trump repeatedly stressed the need to say the words “radical Islamic terrorism,” that phrase is not included in the draft.
    It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    "<Obama bowed to the king. Don't bow! Obama bowed to the king. Don't bow!>"

Trump Curtsies to the Saudi King
    He didn't bow though. Anyone knows that when someone is placing a necklace/medal or something you bend down in some manner to help them place it on you. Obama officially bowed while Trump just helped the guy put the medal on.

live speech inc
    It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out.

Hypocrite Trump bows to the Saudis, does a $110B weapons deal with them that was halted by Obama, abandons human right concerns, and refuses to utter the phrase "radical Islamic terrorism".

Who's the cuck now? Enjoy being conned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Radical Islamic dance moves!

Warchief
    traditional sword dance. be glad he didnt pull out a hand gun for this stuff:

The speech started.

Many people are saying that islam is the most bigly and amazing religion, its tremendous, trust me! Some very trusted sources have told me. Make Islam great again!

Great globalist speech about the values of peace & unity