Movement speed. Old content farming.

Hi all. I am wondering if there is anything i can use to increase my movement speed even further.

This is what I have:

Bear Tartare food.
    Outlaw spec. +20% speed buff at 10 stacks.
    BoE legendary boots.
    Sephus legendary ring (+10% speed)
    Cloak enchant 2% speed.
    Fleet footed passive.
    Hit and Run talent.

Anyone knows anything else i can use besides some +speed tertiary stat i get from AH items or raids?

Boots enchant speed cant be used cause i have leg boots and those are higher than max ilevel allowed for said enchant.

Nope you have everything listed already my friend

I feel something is missing.

My first guess is a head with prismatic gem socket and a speed increase gem if those still work?

I googled everything i could think of before making this thread.

Some old item with base speed increase (like the swords but i cant use em due to outlaw artifact speed)

I just hit every WQ that awards a piece of gear and keep it in my bags if it ends up having a speed bonus, replacing them with higher item level ones as I acquire them.

Edit: One thing I also typically do, is not read a thread fully before replying.
    Last edited by Delaios; 2017-05-19 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    I just hit every WQ that awards a piece of gear and keep it in my bags if it ends up having a speed bonus, replacing them with higher item level ones as I acquire them.
    I was thinking about hitting the AH. Can i increase movement speed with cloth pieces with speed if i am leather?

May not be fully relevant to all due to classes (I am referring to the weapon here), but when I was searching for the same thing, I came across this video from Asmongold. He admittedly is an acquired taste, but maybe can cover some more info in regards to speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VyD9i0Nk8

Title of the video is 'How I Go So Fast (And How You Can Too) 170%+ Move Speed'

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    May not be fully relevant to all due to classes (I am referring to the weapon here), but when I was searching for the same thing, I came across this video from Asmongold. He admittedly is an acquired taste, but maybe can cover some more info in regards to speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VyD9i0Nk8

Title of the video is 'How I Go So Fast (And How You Can Too) 170%+ Move Speed'
    Already checked it and most of it is warrior/plate related. Thanks tho

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Already checked it and most of it is warrior/plate related. Thanks tho
    Well if you find more, I will definitely want to hear about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    Well if you find more, I will definitely want to hear about it!
    Ya man def. All i can think of atm is speed gear, with the highest ilevel possible.