Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Cartman, Carlin, Bender, Jesus

Pit Lord
    Guy Fieri sensually entering flavortown. Times four.
    The degenerate formerly known as -MDH-

American only: George Washington (I have so much respect for what he did, as both a Commander and President, and him giving up the Presidency after 8 years), Kurt Vonnegut (and not for just Slaughterhouse five which was great, but for Harrison Bergeron), Henrietta Lacks (her immortal cells have done a lot), and Neil Armstrong (for taking one small step).

But seriously if you don't know who Henrietta Lacks is, go read up on her, amazing stuff.

Expanded version: Claude Monet (Inspired my dad, so artist I grow up knowing the most), Nicholas Tesla (even if he was a bit crazy, his imagination and inventions are inspiring), Alexander the great/Alexander of Macedon (there is a reason he is one of the most respected military commanders in history), and Plato (The allegory of the cave really fascinated me when I was younger, that combined with his contributions to philosophy get him this place).
    (Note Tried to go for a varied professional list)
    Last edited by bledgor; 2017-05-20 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.