Deleted

Double legendaries

Does anyone know the percentage chance of opening a bag (Legionfall Recompense, for example), getting a legendary, then opening a subsequent bag just afterwards, and getting another legendary?

About sushi to notepad odds.

Maybe the BLP didn't go from 1 to 0 after the first one.

Low, but RNG is RNG. I've seen armouries of people getting 4 in a couple of hours. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Does anyone know the percentage chance of opening a bag (Legionfall Recompense, for example), getting a legendary, then opening a subsequent bag just afterwards, and getting another legendary?
    On the same character, no idea. Never seen it happen nor do I know anyone it happened to.

I did get five legendaries over five characters back to back last week, though. (I had to rush through WQs and then leave. Forgot to open the bags, came back, opened them one by one. One of them had a legendary and the Dreamrunner mount in one.)
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Low, first piece might have been under the BLP (Bad Luck Protection) and that would be reset then but just because the BLP is reset, doesn't mean you can't be lucky again. RNG is RNG after all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Low, first piece might have been under the BLP (Bad Luck Protection) and that would be reset then but just because the BLP is reset, doesn't mean you can't be lucky again. RNG is RNG after all.
    true for all we know someone has gotten like 5 legendaries withing 10minutes, mean its possible

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny you say that as I opened about 9 of those recompenses and got 2 legendaries. I can't remember if it was 2 consecutive bags or otherwise.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Possible, just highly unlikely.

I have seen someone get 2 legendaries in less than 10 mins in heroic Vote before.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Possible, just highly unlikely.

I have seen someone get 2 legendaries in less than 10 mins in heroic Vote before.
    Had a guildie get 2 legendaries within 20 minutes of each other, both from Emissary caches. This was yesterday.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

its rng, on my frost dk i have all it can get but the wrist currently

I mean I saw a guy get 4 legendaries in one VoW heroic run
    everything is possible with RNG

i got legendary 9 and 10 from 3 legionfall 100 supplies bags. so 2 in 5 seconds.

my prot warrior alt with only 1 legendary needed about 25 legionfall bags and 8 daily caches from 4 quests in a zone to get his 2nd legendary(which has a higher chance than 3 and up)

so yeh it's a lottery of rng.

I got two in the span of 3 minutes about 4 weeks ago. Opened a loot cache from WQ's, then from Blingtron 6000 right after.

I had a Guildy pull 2 legiondaries back to back in a chain run of M+, so that was only a few minutes apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends if you mean "Getting a legendary from legionfall cache, then getting a legendary from the next one", or if you mean "I bet I get a legendary from my next cache, then I will get another one from the next after that!". In the first example, you dont start your "math" until after you already got your first legendary. So the chance will be equal to getting a legendary from the cache with +0 bad-luck protection.

In the second example the chance will be "Chance to get a legendary from cache + current bad-luck protection" times "chance to get a legendary from cache with 0 bad-luck protection"

Edit.
    To simplify. The way you worded your question, its the same as "Whats the chance of getting a 6 on the die after having gotten a 6 on your previous cast". Which would be 1/6 as you already had gotten the first 6
    Last edited by Valette; 2017-05-19 at 10:52 PM.

Deleted

Edit

I already had the Wrists and Shoulders
    Last edited by mmoc101b07398d; 2017-05-20 at 12:24 AM.