Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Wonder how many of those have only done "pvp" world quests.
    Me, because trying to get honor in random bgs as Alliance is a painful joke. I could spend several hours trying for one win, or do one WQ, which do you think I'm going to pick?
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Me, because trying to get honor in random bgs as Alliance is a painful joke. I could spend several hours trying for one win, or do one WQ, which do you think I'm going to pick?
    Also dont forgett some of ppl reaching prestige1 just reached it as a side effect of farming the tokens for the old gears (transmog) .

I always thought I'd get higher than 1, but tbh the battlegrounds just have run their course with me. Now if I want to PvP I'd rather play HotS. *shrugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pit3r000 View Post
    Only 1,9 million?! That's sad...
    That's a sample...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiski View Post
    lol only 1.9
    Maybe during Wrath there might have been more than 5m accounts in US and EU, Asia is never datamined/tracked for this.

I am thinking that the 1.9m figure are those who have prestiged, not the player base.

My highest prestige is 3 and I am a fairly active pvper. But I also have 7 characters at 110 that I pvp with, none of which were able to take advantage of the boost in prestige 0-1 introduced in 7.2

I never thought I'd see the day that a video containing Preach would be on the front page of mmo-champ.

ahahaha nobody pvps anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jegethy View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day that a video containing Preach would be on the front page of mmo-champ.
    I bet they roll female toons too.

Why is Preach here, when he has less playtime in legion than my 7th alt?

Oh boy, I must have issues. 3 Chars one is P9, other two are P8.

One might take this as a brag but after seeing the numbers, I legit face palmed then dropped my head to my keyboard.

Deleted
    Halfway to prestige 4-5 here.Pretty much only wq and a handful of bgs during the event.

Στάλθηκε από το SGP621 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk