Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What started this altercation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Back at my high school in the 90's the teachers and principals kicked the living shit out of everyone. I was full force punched in the face in 7th grade by a teacher who was a just a monstrous sized man (for "having the nerve" to punch some football player who jumpkicked me in the stairwell), and to this day 20-something years later my jaw still clicks and pops from the teacher doing that. Then he dragged me by my long hair to the principal's office, where the principal smashed a trophy over my head and then grabbed a random kid in the hall and started smashing our faces together. That principal also liked to make students pull their pants and underwear down while he'd have a group of other students crowd around and watch while he spanked your bare ass with a paddle, as he made you say disgustingly terrible shit (mind you, your dingaling was exposed for the group of students to see as well, which is a nightmare for any person in school). This principal is now getting a middle school named after him soon.
    So either you are simply lying or your school was led by retards. First one is a bit more believable, as most parents would object to 7th graders getting their faces done in, even in backwards countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I in no way defend this guys actions, however I would really like to know what that kid did or said that made this dude lose control this badly.
    Could be something pretty bad. Kids (and adults) with behavioral problems are very good at identifying your weaknesses/triggers and exploiting them...although it could have been nothing, the guy could have just snapped.

Literally no way to tell based off of five-second video footage.

People should first understand what an "alternative" school is.

It is basically where you go when you are such a terrible person you get expelled from regular school.

You don't get sent to these places for bad grades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So either you are simply lying or your school was led by retards. First one is a bit more believable, as most parents would object to 7th graders getting their faces done in, even in backwards countries.
    His seems pretty extreme, but I did go to a school in the 90s with corporal punishment myself. The principal would use a rowing oar to hit kids on the arse in extreme cases of bad behaviour. There was a clause in the school contract that parents had to explicitly agree to.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    His seems pretty extreme, but I did go to a school in the 90s with corporal punishment myself. The principal would use a rowing oar to hit kids on the arse in extreme cases of bad behaviour. There was a clause in the school contract that parents had to explicitly agree to.
    90s? Pretty sure law was already against, but yeah, teachers slapped fingers in my country too back then too, it was, eee, permissible. Full straight face punches? Nope. (maybe because teachers risked getting the same by parents xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Back at my high school in the 90's the teachers and principals kicked the living shit out of everyone. I was full force punched in the face in 7th grade by a teacher who was a just a monstrous sized man (for "having the nerve" to punch some football player who jumpkicked me in the stairwell), and to this day 20-something years later my jaw still clicks and pops from the teacher doing that. Then he dragged me by my long hair to the principal's office, where the principal smashed a trophy over my head and then grabbed a random kid in the hall and started smashing our faces together. That principal also liked to make students pull their pants and underwear down while he'd have a group of other students crowd around and watch while he spanked your bare ass with a paddle, as he made you say disgustingly terrible shit (mind you, your dingaling was exposed for the group of students to see as well, which is a nightmare for any person in school). This principal is now getting a middle school named after him soon.
    get some balls and go back and fuck that fool up. whats wrong with you? 20 years later and your jaw still hurting? man the fuck up already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

It is basically where you go when you are such a terrible person you get expelled from regular school.

which could equal a lot of things.

you get in 3 fights one year you going, even if you didnt start them. literally somebody attacks you and you get in the same trouble as the attacker. which is why i told my boy if somebody starts shit with him, try to end it in one fight and go hard and dont stop for nothing. just make sure u dont hit a teacher.

you get caught with alcohol or marijauna 1st time you going to alternative school... which is just silly. high school is full of harder drugs. why pick on the small bs and ruin peoples lives over it?

as u can see im not a fan of these alternative schools. im more interested in people be separated by their intelligence level not their ability to follow mundane rules. i will bet you my life, incidents of violence and drugs will be lower in the intelligent group if we stop grouping promising young students with students that we know are garbage. and for the garbage? well they get what they want. to hang with the homies and do jack shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

'such a terrible person'

I used to work at a school for kids with behavioural needs. They had all been abused and thats why they acted like tallywackers.

Probably had to restrain at least 1 a day, you don't pick them up with 2 hands around the throat...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I in no way defend this guys actions, however I would really like to know what that kid did or said that made this dude lose control this badly.
    Why not? I would definitely defend this guys actions if additional footage showed the teacher's actions were justified. Why rush to judge when not all the evidence is shown? What if the kid punched him in the balls or had just been disarmed of a weapon? What if he was assaulting another student or sexually assaulting a female student?

Context is important before deciding innocence or guilt.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Deleted
    First thought: He mentally broke down, couldn't take the stress anymore.

Sad but I hope that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    this guy is for the high jump for sure...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-3998...tudent-by-neck
    It didn't say what the little brat did. Maybe he deserved it.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of this would have been moments later, and you still find after the moment is done for it to be okay. When the kid is no longer fighting, for the man to literally pick the kid up by the throat while choking him.

Imagine a police officer getting you into cuffs after you tried to attack him, when you're no longer a threat, decides to beat you around for a bit with his baton. Sound fair? No? Then why would it be in this situation?
    Point taken. On the other hand, if you are enraged by the kids actions (particularly if he punched the teacher), it is reasonable to expect the teacher will take a few minutes for the adrenaline level to reduce enough for him to calm down. Context...
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez