Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima22689 View Post
    Because when Jerome shoots Jamal, Jerome is going to go to jail. When Officer Bill murders some unarmed person, he gets paid leave. If it's between civilians, regardless of race, they won't talk about it. White people murder each other all the time, but you don't see any reports on that neither.
    Ever hear of George Zimmerman, the white hispanic guy who shot Trayvon Martin? That didn't get talked about at all, right? Totally no shoehorning of race into that at all, right?

But you are right about one thing, white people do murder each other all the time, and they do it about as much as black people murder black people despite there being 5 times as many white people in the US than there are black people. In case you never took statistics, that means that despite the raw number of murders within each racial group being roughly the same, black people murder black people at about 5 times the rate that white people murder white people, but that must not be concerning or in need of attention at all, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    What's the over under that any of these people involved were white? I've set it at 0

It is pretty fucked up they described their clothes but not started with "2 Asian males" or "2 Hispanic males" or "black males". The easily most defining characteristic of a person.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting that Jerome shot Jamal but officer bill murdered someone. Your bias is 100% showing.

You're reading far too much in to my words.

- - - Updated - - -

You go for an officer's gun, you're asking for it, but not everyone who has been shot by a cop was reaching for their gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post
    but that must not be concerning or in need of attention at all, right?
    It is concerning, but anyone who tries to talk honestly about it gets branded an SJW by useless fucks who just want to declare that black people are more dangerous and wash their hands of it all.

Black people are more prone to poverty. Those in poverty are more prone to crime.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Ok fake news wont care about it because the toddler was not shot by a cop.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...423266274.html

A toddler was fighting for his life Friday night after he was shot in the back four times while sitting outside with his father. Nbc10s Aundrea Cline Thomas reports that police are searching for two suspects on bicycles
    Yeah in my state New Jersey a lot of people even Hispanic get shot by gangs and criminals yet nobody cares unless its a cop. It's quite pathetic and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Really, go look at the unsolved murder rate, Jerome probably isn't going to jail either.
    Yeah, wish the police would get better training and funding so they can do their job better instead of tanks they'll never need.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever hear of George Zimmerman, the white hispanic guy who shot Trayvon Martin? That didn't get talked about at all, right? Totally no shoehorning of race into that at all, right?

But you are right about one thing, white people do murder each other all the time, and they do it about as much as black people murder black people despite there being 5 times as many white people in the US than there are black people. In case you never took statistics, that means that despite the raw number of murders within each racial group being roughly the same, black people murder black people at about 5 times the rate that white people murder white people, but that must not be concerning or in need of attention at all, right?

The issue isn't as simple as White people kills this many and blacks kill this many, there are generations long economic and racial discrimination that are require far more discussion than basic stastics.

Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    Yeah in my state New Jersey a lot of people even Hispanic get shot by gangs and criminals yet nobody cares unless its a cop. It's quite pathetic and sad.
    Has nothing to do with "gangs and criminals" facing immediate prosecution for their crimes and cops being given a few weeks paid vacation, I'm sure.

You mean the unarmed boy? It was an outrage, because anyone who is more familiar with black children than MTV/BET can see plainly that he was more or less harmless. Zimmerman instigated and messed up big time. Don't forget he already had a history with before and following that tragedy:

In July 2005, when he was 21, Zimmerman was arrested after shoving an undercover alcohol control agent while a friend of Zimmerman's was being arrested for underage drinking. The officer alleged that Zimmerman had said, "I don't care who you are," followed by a profanity, and had refused to leave the area after the officer had shown his badge.[37] The charges were subsequently dropped when Zimmerman entered a pre-trial diversion program that included anger management classes.[4][38]
    Also in 2005, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée filed a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman requested a reciprocal restraining order. Both orders were granted.[4][39] These incidents were raised by prosecutors at Zimmerman's initial bond hearing. The judge described them as "run of the mill."[40][41]
    Zimmerman's wife Shellie pleaded guilty on August 28, 2013, to a reduced misdemeanor perjury charge for lying under oath. She was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service. She lied about their assets during a bail hearing following his arrest for shooting Martin. Days before the bond hearing, she moved $74,000, broken into smaller transfers, from his credit union account to hers. $47,000 was transferred from George's account to his sister's in the days before the bond hearing. Amounts of over $10,000 would have been reported to the Internal Revenue Service. Four days after Zimmerman was released on bond, she transferred more than $85,500 from her account into her husband's account. The jail recorded Zimmerman instructing her on a call to "pay off all the bills," including credit cards.[42]
    On September 9, 2013, in Lake Mary, police responded to a 911 call by Zimmerman's estranged wife, who reported that Zimmerman had threatened her and her father with a gun and had punched her father in the face. Zimmerman was briefly detained and questioned by police.[43] No gun was found at the scene. Police took a broken iPad from the scene for examination of a video recording of the incident to determine whether to press charges against either Zimmerman or his wife.[44] His wife declined to press charges, later expressing regret about her decision.[45] After determining that the iPad video could not be recovered, the Lake Mary police department announced they would not be pressing charges against any of the parties.[46]
    On November 18, 2013, Zimmerman's girlfriend called the police alleging that after she had asked Zimmerman to leave her home, he had pointed a shotgun at her and begun breaking her belongings.[47] The police reported that Zimmerman had barricaded himself inside the apartment before they made their way inside and arrested him.[48] He was charged with aggravated assault with a weapon – a felony – as well as domestic violence battery and criminal mischief.[49][50] On December 6, Zimmerman's girlfriend asked that the charges against Zimmerman be dropped and that the restraining order barring him from seeing her be lifted, after which prosecutors said that they would drop the case against him.[51][52]
    On January 9, 2015, Zimmerman was arrested by Lake Mary police and charged with aggravated assault with a weapon after allegedly throwing a wine bottle at his ex-girlfriend.[53] He was released on bond the following day.[54] The charges were later dropped after the complainant recanted her story.[55]
    On July 31, 2016, Zimmerman called the Seminole County Sheriff's Department to report that he had been punched in the face at Gators Riverside Grille in Sanford.[56] Zimmerman told investigators that he had been identified, and then assaulted by another patron at the restaurant who accused him of bragging about killing Trayvon Martin.[57]
    On November 9, 2016, Zimmerman was removed from a bar after yelling at a waitress. A deputy on the scene said Zimmerman used a racial slur before he left. Zimmerman stated he intended to sue the Seminole County Sheriff's Office

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    It always interests me that they never list the shooters race unless they're white.
    But we still know because they don't say it. Of course crimes like these never get any reporting time.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

How is this even news?

BREAKING NEWS!!: GANG VIOLENCE IS BAD AND NONE OF THEM KNOW HOW TO AIM!
    Their intended target, the father, only received a single shot to the knee (not memeing), meanwhile there are bullet holes in a car parked 20 feet away and the child got hit 4 times. The father for sure knows who the culprit is, but there's no way in hell he'll cooperate with the police.

Innocent black youth?!

It's a damn toddler... There's no not innocent toddler, ever.

It's obviously such a horrible crime and I feel bad af for the father and the child that they have to go through this.

But at the end of the day it's just another crime from a high crime area and the title is misleading at best, brutal clickbait at worst.

Do you want me to start posting every crime that happens in Frankfurt? I'd be pushing my post count to the 10s of thousands real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It is concerning, but anyone who tries to talk honestly about it gets branded an SJW by useless fucks who just want to declare that black people are more dangerous and wash their hands of it all.

Black people are more prone to poverty. Those in poverty are more prone to crime.
    Yeah, when it comes to race realism my only response is "maybe there are relevant genetic differences, we don't know, but we definitely know that there are vast, huge, startling, major social differences that contribute to these differences in outcomes." I personally would call myself an anti-SJW, but there are both race realists and egalitarians among anti-SJW's so it's hit miss on whether someone's gonna brand you an SJW for not thinking black people are inherently dangerous or some bullshit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima22689 View Post
    The issue isn't as simple as White people kills this many and blacks kill this many, there are generations long economic and racial discrimination that are require far more discussion than basic stastics.
    Yes there are, and guess what a result of those "generations long economic and racial discrimination" is? Increased criminality! The problem I was pointing out is that when people try and bring up the ridiculously high crime rates among black people in the USA, the response is "but white people commit crime too" or for this example "white people murder each other too" and completely ignore that the point is the rate at which these things occur in black communities vs white communities and that obviously something is going wrong in black communities which is causing these ridiculously higher rates of criminality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only on page 2 and well on our way to showing why we don't allow race threads here. Locked.