Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Broken Shore. LFR. Heroics. BoEs if you have the gold.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your US I'll be happy to help you gear up, I have a solid grp of ppl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I just hit 110 and I'm pretty much getting destroyed on solo world quests in Suramar. Two or three mobs at the same time = dead. I was thinking about farming Nethershard for the armor tokens but I dunno if that's the best way.
    How is making this sort of troll posts fun? Honestly? You have nothing better to do with your time than make pointless troll posts on a wow forum?

Get 810 with WQs and Random Normal Dungeons, get to 825 with WQs and RHC, jump to LFR and beg very nicely and politely for items, get to 830 and do the same with ToV LFR, get to 835 and do the same with NH LFR while doing WQs.

Once you reach around 850, start building up your own M+0 and even EN N / EN HC groups to get items. Then start doing M+ content. Ez af

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Yeah I'm just saying that 850 gets you nowhere so your goal should be 890 or so.
    No. You are wrong. You failed to comprehend twice now. OP has just hit 110. He said he is getting destroyed. His goal is to get as many 850 pieces as quickly as possible. Some guy said two invasions will do it. That is the correct response. When the question is "Im stuck at ilvl 852 and I cant go any further" then you can chime in with your ilvl 890 bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

As a person who was stuck in this same spot a few weeks ago.

When you see an invasion on the map go for it. I strongly suggest using the World Quest Group Finder addon for these if you are as low ilvl as you say. You can get carried through the quests this way till you can hold your own. 1 full invasion is about 2500-3000 shards. So that's 6 pieces of ilvl850 items in dauntless. Remember Dauntless Rings and Trinkets are unique equipped meaning you can only have one on. So I suggest either running heroics or using World quests to get your second trinket and ring.

Do as much stuff on the Broken Shore you can, This can be a pain without flying so just doing the World Quests is fine. If you see any chests though try to open them for the bonus shards. Also Bosses (marked with a the Green Skull on the map) can drop legendary gear so doing them builds up your back luck protection. Legendaries drop at 940 so its a decent boost if you finally get one.

Once you finish with the dauntless gear you can start working on the relinquished gear. The gear from these can be any gear you can use from the broken isles but ilvl880+ it can be legendary items, raid items, set items, all that jazz. One of the first things to work on is your relics to increase your weapons ilvl since Dauntless does not have relics.

You can supplement this with LFR gear which drops between 845-875 depending on which raid you go to. For most people I believe the set bonuses from Nightwell might be worth aiming for first if you are using broken seals.

One of the most important parts though is finish your class hall campaign. This unlocks the 3rd slot on your weapon allowing for another healthy chuck of ilvl.

That's about as much as I got as a person who is playing completely solo.
    Last edited by Ackeron; 2017-05-21 at 05:01 AM.

Depending on the server, a full set of crafted 835 can be had for 10-15K. That alone will ensure you don't get 'destroyed'.
    If you have more cash, buy the 940 crafted legendary (80-100K), although that would have been an even better investment at 101.
    If you have no gold whatsoever, install a world quest group finder add on. All groups auto-accept within 10 seconds, and you can basically afk through the WQ if you are so inclined and still get the loots.
    As others have mentioned. Nethershards. 400 per 850+ item (they war/titanforge). Invasions and Broken Shore WQ are the best choice, and give you also war supplies for the goodie bag (~2 per day) which contain an 850+ and a chance at a legendary, the first of which through the kickstart of the Bad Luck Protection you will get very quickly.
    Pro-tip: if you are social, get into a nice guild (for many reasons besides gear). Guildies will carrry new alts through M/M+ and EN/ToV for fast gearing.

isn't OP the guy always making the rage threads about how shit legion and everything to do with wow is? yet he apparently hasn't even played this expac since he can't even figure out how to gear

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Judging from the fact that the OP is struggling with mobs in Suramar, I'm going to guess that 850 is an upgrade for them.
    If it isn't they are doomed.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

DMF Trinket from AH depending on class.

Broken Shore WQ.

Invasions.

Mythic0.

World Boss.

Deleted
    I just hit 110 and I'm pretty much getting destroyed on solo world quests in Suramar. Two or three mobs at the same time = dead. I was thinking about farming Nethershard for the armor tokens but I dunno if that's the best way.
    Buy a Heroic NH boost run. Or optionally, learn to play. lol.. getting destroyed by Suramar quests..

10+ Year Old Account
    Broken shore + invasions for Nethershards. Should easily be able to get most slots filled with 850 in a couple hours, then after that do mythics/mythic+ for gear, and start buying 880 tokens instead.

It's what I did on my paladin. About 5 hours played from <810 to 860, then 10-15 hours played to 890

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fastest way is to wait for the next expansion, where any green would be better than the best gear right now.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Broken shore + invasions for Nethershards. Should easily be able to get most slots filled with 850 in a couple hours, then after that do mythics/mythic+ for gear, and start buying 880 tokens instead.

It's what I did on my paladin. About 5 hours played from <810 to 860, then 10-15 hours played to 890
    you did 860 to 890 in 10-15 hours HOW ?

mathematically, with 5k per 880 NS piece (and nearly 70% must be drop as WF/TF to get an average of 890 together with the L) it sounds impossible in that timeframe. you need a lot of luck, i.e. the WorldBoss in this week drops you 910+ etc.

Dont sound like normal average stuff to me.

how you did it ?
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-05-21 at 09:25 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    you did 860 to 890 in 10-15 hours HOW ?
    Farm shards. Sentinax with a good group can yield several thousand nether shards every 10-15 minutes. The 5000 stuff gives 880 gear and it's a pretty easy and reliable way to get a good baseline of gear going. All that stuff can WF/TF too.

I can't believe the amount of people so far who have fallen for this thread.....

I'm even getting declined for Sentinax groups lol. Fuck this fucking elitist bullshit community with their ilvl 900+ requirements. Why the fuck would I wanna farm Sentinax if I already have 900+ gear?? Idiots

Do 1 Invasion, buy all the dauntless gear. Additionally do the world bosses, especially the broken shore ones as they give you ilvl900+ items. And finally, do mythic dungeons and then transition for mythic+ and raids. Haven't done a single raid or mythic+ so far with my 2 week old twink and he's already 875 with many 900+ and 880 items.

Deleted
    I'm even getting declined for Sentinax groups lol. Fuck this fucking elitist bullshit community with their ilvl 900+ requirements. Why the fuck would I wanna farm Sentinax if I already have 900+ gear?? Idiots
    As I said before, you need to git gud and l2p. No one wants a noob. Also consider uninstalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Oehri View Post
    Do Invasions.
    2 should give you almost enough shards to buy a entire set of 850 gear.
    1 invasion* (you get additionally 1 dauntless item and 1 860+ gear piece at the end anyways)