WeakAuras issue with Loaded Dice

So as a standard we all were tracking our buff Jolly Roger ... now since Loaded Dice is a buff aswell, my Jolly Roger WA also gets triggered by Loaded Dice (and vice versa).

I was using the actual spell names before, odd thing is that they are exactly the same in german so I switched to spell IDs but it won't help it. Also using two triggers and negating the spells to each other will not work, cus they can be active at the same time. Is there a solution to this which I'm missing? ty
    Rock and Troll

Deleted
    This is the very basic WA that I use to track it.

dGdXcaGAPQA9uuzxsvzBuKzsHA2K6MsvYTPKDII9c7wu7xf6NQunmkLXPknuPkmyvsdxv8nb9BHoMIohLQfQszPQGw mfvTCbEikfpfzzK45u1ePqMkQMSuMoXfPGUQuL6zQQUojTrkWPvAZsLTRI6JOu6ZuPPHs(ofLll5KQaJwLy8QixsQI Ufv4AQkNNk6Xk8xuQoSiJj4GwWO8hQ8(bYdsPpw9nbzbQbQboiPojtdIzHwZvGzgcQT((vZdzpxGsAniN3768LadC8 (AYelt2vEv(cFz9BcDoy9bknK9CXdwx3kOxXwbghtBGKG11Tcahu0S89S2jUbkNSkp4GzcY4yQvTJxnAhfeq(NsRpO 5bhmtWOWY27FieiGK6Km7rCZci2yid3WdbDPw3lcy((aPJPg4GKKUYIc4GSu1YcoeiGKKUYc4GSu1YcoeiG8p1aCq( n7QlWOabuqAuGdYsvll4qGas1xSp0jVh3afe1f4GSu1YcoeiGu9f7(NAGBG6sdzJzWbzPQLfCiqan0jVhCq(n7Qlqh ENT92qiGABx3ou1ItWbzPQLfCiqa9C(rs6klGdYsvll4qGabuB9p6KZdgXmyM)H)2N2afuUBmZD(uG2rmdkRAXdwx3 kWdMjOnVc7JO1JUKQbMjiPojtq9CakPkryEqNU315lbg4i8tXoRqLxBMEdTR8RGohSmbABGmoMAv74vJ2rD8kBUK2( xqMTn5cy((anIrDlAwg3GakboiJJPw1oE1ODuGz(h(BFAdcOZGzYszcbaa

Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    This is the very basic WA that I use to track it.
    Yes, and it does get triggered by the rolled buff - I imported it

//edit
    Could be an issue with the german client maybe? I have 3 matches with the IDs in my WA as you can see -> here
    Last edited by Zempai; 2017-05-21 at 08:59 PM.
    Rock and Troll

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zempai View Post
    Yes, and it does get triggered by the rolled buff - I imported it

//edit
    Could be an issue with the german client maybe? I have 3 matches with the IDs in my WA as you can see -> here
    That's odd, I have no trouble - Could be a german client issue, but could also be an overlap? Do you want my RtB WA and see if the problem persists for you even with a difference loadout?

Got a problem as well with Loaded Dice ("Gezinkte Würfel"). I wrote an Addon months ago to track the RTB buffs and do a bit more. Jolly Roger was always "on" now, because I compared the player's active buffs to the RTB buffs by name and Jolly Roger has the same name in German as Loaded Dice. I switched to comparison by spell id and it seemed to be fixed, but there is still an oddity going on. The buff tracker works most of the time, but when I roll all six buffs, only five are shown active (Jolly Roger is missing in the display).

Working code (shortened):

Code:
    local SharkInfestedWaters = "193357"
    local TrueBearing = "193359"
    local JollyRoger = "199603"
    local Broadsides = "193356"
    local BuriedTreasure = "199600"
    local GrandMelee = "193358"

local buffs = {
    	[SharkInfestedWaters] = {},
    	[TrueBearing] = {},
    	[JollyRoger] = {},
    	[Broadsides] = {},
    	[BuriedTreasure] = {},
    	[GrandMelee] = {}
    }

-- Check if RTB was used etc., then:

for buff in pairs(buffs) do -- walk through the six possible buffs and check if they're up
    	local isActive = select(11, UnitBuff("player", GetSpellInfo(buff))) -- If the buff is up, isActive will contain the spell id
    	if(tostring(isActive) == tostring(buff)) then
    		-- buff is up
    	end
    end
    Last edited by Hofazius; 2017-05-22 at 10:14 PM.

OT but: why would the german client try to translate "jolly roger" in the first place when it's literally untranslatable, btw i recommend writing to support a report about the names overlapping.

It is definately an "error" caused by the clients language setting (german). I've sent my WAs to two rogue friends using the english client and it works flawlessly. I (intended to) track JR and LD with seperate WAs but with my client there is ...

Situation 1: Roll Jolly Roger displays the buff in both (JR+LD) WeakAuras - hitting Adrush afterwards won't change any WeakAuras - if Jolly Roger drops Loaded Dice buff will be displayed in both (JR+LD) WeakAuras
    Situation 2: Hit Adrush displays the buff in both (JR+LD) WeakAuras - rolling removes the buff ofc and no further issue remains

For now I just live with it, if Outlety gets really pimp with ToS release I'm f*cktt (:
    Last edited by Zempai; 2017-05-24 at 12:18 AM.
    Rock and Troll