Wide Screen Black Bars in Combat

I try to make my UI as clean as possible and enjoy the features that the actioncam brings as it makes the game more immersive, does anyone know of an add on that will add a black bar on top and on bottom of the ui when I enter combat? I feel that it will give combat a nice zoom effect. thanks

Generally that has been via addons to adjust the viewport, such that the world isn't rendered behind the bars.
    However I don't know if that can be adjusted in combat or not.
    If simply covering them up isn't an issue, then you could in theory use KgPanels and adjust their alpha on entering or leaving combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Make a WA that shows up as black bars when you enter combat? IDK if it's possible, but that's all I got for ya.
    this might work lol

https://wago.io/EJ38zbjlQ

made this weakaura, should do what you're asking, but you'll lose a lot of viewing area.

increase the width if your monitor is wider than 1920
    Last edited by kheath812; 2017-05-21 at 10:25 PM.