Deleted

Warcraftlogs Spot Healing Pin

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a possibility to set up a pin in warcraftlogs (or any other method) that shows healing to players below a certain % of HP (let's say below 20 or 30%). I tried to configure it myself but sadly could not find an option for health% or any guide for it when googling it.

-nace

There is an option for health % but it gave me a chart generation error when I tried today. You can somehow get what you want by putting "resources.hitPoints < 1500000" in the filter expression field of the healing done page though. Tweak the number to your liking (The healer extra action button seems to be screwing it up for guldan but works on the other bosses just fine)

Deleted
    This is the query I use to see spot healing done during Star Augur on Icy Ejection targets:

(resources.hitpoints - effectivehealing) < 2000000 and in range from type = "applydebuff" and ability.name = "icy ejection" to type = "removedebuff" and ability.name = "icy ejection" group by target end

If you just want to see damage done to targets below a certain HP treshhold, you simply use:

(resources.hitpoints - effectivehealing) < 2000000

You have to add the "- effective healing" since otherwise it will only show healing to targets that were below the treshhold after the heal was cast.

This video is a pretty good guide for using queries/expressions from the creator of warcraftlogs. At 29:30 he talks about how to use expressions to look at healing:

https://youtu.be/mHyS3WzVmgQ?t=29m30s

Quote Originally Posted by oromiselda View Post
    This is the query I use to see spot healing done during Star Augur on Icy Ejection targets:

(resources.hitpoints - effectivehealing) < 2000000 and in range from type = "applydebuff" and ability.name = "icy ejection" to type = "removedebuff" and ability.name = "icy ejection" group by target end

If you just want to see damage done to targets below a certain HP treshhold, you simply use:

(resources.hitpoints - effectivehealing) < 2000000

You have to add the "- effective healing" since otherwise it will only show healing to targets that were below the treshhold after the heal was cast.

This video is a pretty good guide for using queries/expressions from the creator of warcraftlogs. At 29:30 he talks about how to use expressions to look at healing:

https://youtu.be/mHyS3WzVmgQ?t=29m30s
    Hey this is awesome, that video is pretty long so going to take some time to watch it... im guessing you can view this info using the normal query tab yeah? is this just for more advance users with SQL experience?

if you have any others you use for like guldan, i would diffidently take a peak and apply to my guild logs. i'm a healer myself so