Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hello, I think you should upgrade your GPU first for better graphics and then you can upgrade your CPU but I'm not sure. To be clear more you can check online and If you upgrade your whole system then I have a suggestion for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielThomas View Post
    Hello, I think you should upgrade your GPU first for better graphics and then you can upgrade your CPU but I'm not sure. To be clear more you can check online and If you upgrade your whole system then I have a suggestion for you.
    You're not sure? Check online what/where? Why not suggest something now?

This is like the most unhelpful and random piece of advice I've heard in a long time

Datto, mr fruit, etc PLAYED the pc version at the recent event, they mentioned nothing about it playing different, just didn't have recording of it. It isn't months behind in development, it would be on par as these youtubers said they played the same strike and the same pvp matches on both platforms with access to the same classes.

The beta access was tbd the last I checked, but other than watching the d2 videos, a bit jaded at bungie for allowing me to unlock a $30 purchase for 100% completion of the triumph book. Thanks, I unlocked a purchase, dickheads. Lol the salt on that when I found out was real

Also, it's going to run on the consoles, unless they had the gta iv coders on the job, you should get pretty good frame rates with what you have. Patience here is your friend; maybe you'll find a price drop or something else comes out no one was expecting. Tech world never stops moving, a few months could see 11xx cards, new amd cards, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    Datto, mr fruit, etc PLAYED the pc version at the recent event, they mentioned nothing about it playing different, just didn't have recording of it. It isn't months behind in development, it would be on par as these youtubers said they played the same strike and the same pvp matches on both platforms with access to the same classes.

The beta access was tbd the last I checked, but other than watching the d2 videos, a bit jaded at bungie for allowing me to unlock a $30 purchase for 100% completion of the triumph book. Thanks, I unlocked a purchase, dickheads. Lol the salt on that when I found out was real

Also, it's going to run on the consoles, unless they had the gta iv coders on the job, you should get pretty good frame rates with what you have. Patience here is your friend; maybe you'll find a price drop or something else comes out no one was expecting. Tech world never stops moving, a few months could see 11xx cards, new amd cards, etc.
    from what i read yesterday and gigle monster said , they said the optimization is one of the best they have seen