Poll: Did you complete the nexus challenge?

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Did you complete the nexus challenge?

Did you complete all the games required to get your 10 loot chests in HotS and Overwatch?

Did you get any rare / legendary items from your boxes?

I only got 1 hero that I didn't have, and a few new HotS skins.

In overwatch just a few skins and a bunch of sprays and logos. Kinda disappointing for Overwatch.

I mean, the chance of getting a legendary in a box is 1-in-17.5 so it wouldn't be that weird if you didn't get a legendary. I *THINK* I may have gotten Pajama Abethur from the 10 boxes, but I've opened a lot of boxes in the last few weeks. I got the White Wolf skin for Hanzo in Overwatch though.

Nope. I unlocked the Dva skin in OW and then stopped. It wasn't fun playing Quick Play in Hots for me, the thought to do 10 other games for small bonuses wasn't appealing.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

I'm desperately trying to finish now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Yep, I finished. Don't remember what all I got, nothing especially exciting.

yar, finished everything. In the boxes I got the usual random voicelines and what not. The heroes I got were ragnaros, li ming and valeera. Saving my overwatch loot boxes til tomorrow, if they are adding dance emotes in regular rotation those 10 might give me a chance so its less I have to buy with the currency hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Also i saw yesterday someone looked for QM's to loose only because of Nexus Challenge.

Nope. No interest in slogging through QP. Wasting 5-10 min per round on AI rush is boring enough.

Deleted
    No I actually dislike this "bring a friend and play"-stuff. 99% just invite some random dudes from reddit channel and rush it through. And the quality of unranked has become disastrous lately - mainly because all the premades there really give a shit about anything. Had so many games with 2x2 1x3 1x4 premades where they literally just picked their random sniper heroes and dodged all teamplay (including draft) completely. 2man premade does usually mean "we two take one lane gl with objectives and the rest of the game".

Quiet sad since it takes a lot of room for experiments and okish time to ready a hero for ranked play.
    Last edited by mmocb759c3dfe2; 2017-05-23 at 06:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes - twice... i play so much, swapped to a smurf for some games on the last week to get it done on that char too
    Free loot - why not.

I missed it
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Yup, did the first week in QM, rest in UR. It was nice to be reminded of what a shithole QM is when I played it during the first week, I guess.

I think I posted my loot in the lootbox thread, can't really remember them now, though I do think I got an Artanis skin and the God King Leo portrait.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was working on it, and then I remembered that I don't play Overwatch anymore and I don't care about loot boxes in HotS (I enjoy HotS, I just don't care about lootboxes, I prefer almost every character's default skin, except Uther, because that Judgment armor is sexeh).
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

It brought me back to Hots. Started playing hero league, trying to advance to platinum, also played team league with friends. Got some really nice rewards in Hots during the challenge.

Not so much in Overwatch, the only thing I was happy about was Oni Genji, since I didn't grab it the last time. I'm about to see if the anniversary will get me into Overwatch once again.

I hope they keep making more and more events, cross-game or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope. did 1 quick match and that was it of week 2 onwards for me.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped at week 2, the D.Va skin.

Yes, I completed it, and I hope they never again tie promotions to a game I play to Quick Play in HotS. I don't really care for the game, but that's not why I hope it never has to be Quick Play again, I just feel sorry for all the people that actually do like the PvP of HotS, because Overwatch players went in there just trying to "get this done with" and losing games for them. My group went with the name "Team Midpush" we just pushed mid and didn't care if we won or lost. I'm sure that the 1 or 2 games we actually won were vs. other Overwatch players, but for the most part we lost them, fast and didn't care, but the lone 1 or 2 other people on our team were "WTF We need to cap this, or stop that..." we didn't care because we just wanted to get this over with. IMO, leave the Promos to Vs. AI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped after week two. I had intended to clear it all, but my friend I was playing with got a new job and his playtime dropped like a rock. As a knockon effect MY playtime dropped too, and I never got around to finishing it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah completed it, got so many rare and epic skins from it all as well in HotS. Unfortunately the 10 chests i got in Overwatch gave me trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I did the whole thing...it was really easy honestly. In fact, the fact that you just had to play, and not even win made it almost too easy. I hope next time that they make it so you have to WIN because I feel like you get a lot of people who are just dicking around and not even trying.

I have to say I was really disappointed with the OW loot. I've never had such pathetic loot from 10 boxes in a row...it's like the game knew I got them for free and wasn't going to give up anything good. The HotS loot was great though. I love the ability to re-roll the chests! I have gotten so much good shit from re-rolling.