10+ Year Old Account

Phone & Tablet games

Are there any Phone / Tablet games that you currently play / enjoy?

Has anyone played mobile strike, or any of the games that have commercials on tv? I know those games are huge money sinks from micro transactions, but are they fun to play if you choose to play free?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sink to that level.

Resist.

I quite like the Puzzle Quest games, WH40k: Freeblade and Neko Atsume.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing Fantasy War Tactics for nearly two years. Solid game, they've just launched season 2 and overhauled the game a bit.

It's basically a strategy RPG, but with Microtransations.

a lot of people complained when they added a purchase only character for $99, but she was a bit shit, and they learned there lesson so they've not done it again.

Although, they DID just release some costumes for $40 a pop...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't stand playing mobile games. Too many ads, too much pay to win, too much time waiting around to be able to tap on the screen again to do something. It's a stupid fucking gimmick made purely to rape people of their money, nickel and diming all the way. "You must wait 24 hours to harvest more hay. But if you spend $$ now, you can get an extra chance today!" Fucking mobile games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The best two mobile/tablet games I've ever played:

Card Thief
    Threes

Open TTD is also avalaible on android for free, controls/ui are slightly annoying but its playable.

EDIT: There are more.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2017-05-23 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Are there any Phone / Tablet games that you currently play / enjoy?

Has anyone played mobile strike, or any of the games that have commercials on tv? I know those games are huge money sinks from micro transactions, but are they fun to play if you choose to play free?
    buy a book and read it, dont become a candy crush person, if you have to mobile game get a DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play Brave Frontier mostly since it's got some social aspects and I just like collecting things. PokemonGo a little before I got banned and never heard back from my appeal.

oooother than that When I play Spaceteam with my friends/family sometimes when they are around.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka