Best Villain Soliloquy?

I guess it's an unwritten law of being a master villain that you have to do a soliloquy when the heroes arrive to confront you. Blizz has done some great ones, including very recent ones.

For my favorite, however, I'm going with a classic:
    "I am the lucid dream. The monster in your nightmares. The fiend of a thousand faces! COWER BEFORE MY TRUE FORM!"

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The end of this comic:

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/577

But seriously, I tend to get annoyed by those after seeing them 500000 times. None really come to mind aside from "It was just a setback"

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    The end of this comic:

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/577

But seriously, I tend to get annoyed by those after seeing them 500000 times. None really come to mind aside from "It was just a setback"

/10 characters

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear. They cannot fear."

Do cinematic soliloquies count? Because then I'd go with Putress at the Wrathgate, or the entire voiceover for the Zul'Aman trailer.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Does putricide start with one? I love his rambling during the fight. Good news everyone.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopplegager View Post
    Does putricide start with one? I love his rambling during the fight. Good news everyone.
    Yeah even now I frequently, when saying "good news", both hear his voice and want to add "everyone!" to the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Vanilla Nef
    Foolsss...Kill the one in the dress!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.