Sephuz vs LFU rings

Liadrin was my third legendary, and i've been using it for a while. But now Sephuz gives me a lot of crit and haste, and the buff is incredible if i can proc. Liadrin isnt just feeling better than it, with Fires of Justice and tier, i have lots of HP to spend during Crusade. But Sephuz like i said even without the proc is amazing. Am I the only one that think that ?

If your Wake of the Ashes can reliably stun anything, Sephuz is always the best choice. For tanking, anything that can be silence with Avenger Shield makes Sephuz worth using. In most context, M+ is where Sephuz really shines.

Deleted
    all three specs sephuz really shines in m+

For raids i mean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    For raids i mean.
    Sephuz is one of the best legendarys for a lot of the current raid encounters you can procc it on cd on some bosses and often enough for it to be worth using on most of the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    For raids i mean.
    The more Crusade relics you have the more value you get from Liadrin's. If you have no crusade relics and there's a potential interrupt/CC then sephuz would be nice but Liadrin's will win out just for the consistency alone.

I can see on fights like Guldan/Elisande you would want Sephuz but even then it's more micromanaging than Liadrin's. At the end of the day the dps difference is fairly trivial so if you don't care about the extra dps you'd lose from being suboptimal with your choice then pick your favorite.

Sephuz could work really well on botanist too.