Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    As a healer, HealBot (I know others say VuhDo but I sed HealBot first and just got used to it.

For anything else...I don't know...maybe Z-Perl Unit Frames? not very particular, I just don't like the default frames, and Z-Perl is practically good to go right out of the box.

Also, WoW-Pro for leveling, gives the most efficient routes and quest order to level the fastest.

DBM but Weakauras would definitely be close.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    As a healer, HealBot (I know others say VuhDo but I sed HealBot first and just got used to it.
    same, i've used healbot mostly since tbc, i think i did have a profile i liked for vuhdo through cata maybe or mop, but i just can't get into it again or i can't be bothered to set it up in a way that i like it, i like the little icons for temp buffs healbot has like it shows me who has atonement/pom/renew/echo etc without having to mess around with it.

raiding would be quite tricky without dbm as well, that has become mandatory.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-05-27 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    same, i've used healbot mostly since tbc, i think i did have a profile i liked for vuhdo through cata maybe or mop, but i just can't get into it again or i can't be bothered to set it up in a way that i like it, i like the little icons for temp buffs healbot has like it shows me who has atonement/pom/renew/echo etc without having to mess around with it.

raiding would be quite tricky without dbm as well, that has become mandatory.
    Healbot is pretty much ready to go as soon as you download it, which is what got me into it at first, with you maybe wanting to change which spells are associated to which keys or adding a talented spell to a key. But that takes less than 5 minutes, usually mush less in my experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zygor
    Altoholic
    BuyEmAll
    Selljunk

Weak auras... i play with keybinds and want to have all the info in middle of the screen... i cannot watch bars for cooldowns...

Basically is the reason I dont stick with other tan target MMOs which combat relies om cooldowns, procs, debuff tracking etc..

I believe weak auras should be default for every MMO..
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weak Auras 2
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Clique, because for some reason, the normal WoW keybinds UI refuses to pick up all of my mouse's side buttons.

If the UI ever did pick up my mouse's buttons, I'd go with DBM for some of the handy timers.

dominos im so used to that bar addon i've tried others but always end up returning to dominos after a short while

Some type of AH addon