Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Some people get what's coming to them.

It is, by the way, thoroughly disgusting when people apologize for the behavior of hunting endangered species because they throw in some money to "preserve" the species or help out surrounding areas. Why do they need to kill endangered species to help out communities that they are indirectly or, in some cases, directly profiting from the suffering of?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEN4hcZutO0

How dare these affluent pigs pretend they're helping out the indigenous peoples of Africa as an excuse to kill off entire species of rare animals.
    You do realize that guy probably did more for conservation just paying for that one hunt, than most of us on this thread will do out entire lives right? Dude probably payed ~50k ish for the hunt. That money funds breeding programs, game wardens, it does preserve the species, along with jobs for the men of the region.

Deleted
    I think the life of a human still is more worth than the life on an animal.

No matter if i really feel bad for the elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    You do realize that guy probably did more for conservation just paying for that one hunt, than most of us on this thread will do out entire lives right? Dude probably payed ~50k ish for the hunt. That money funds breeding programs, game wardens, it does preserve the species, along with jobs for the men of the region.
    That's how the systems are supposed to work, but it doesn't always pan out. Corruption and all that.

I agree though that it's funny seeing so many hating on game hunters without any clue on southern African's situation. I doubt any of these posters have donated a dime to helping African communities and wildlife conservation. And yet they wonder why they are left with little options.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.