Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Either the in-game music, a streamer streaming, Spotify or some Youtube video.

Depends on my mood. I've never grown tired of the music in WoW. After all these years I still get shivers upon hearing the Grizzly Hills music.

Talador has amazing music as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll listen to the music if its new but after a short while I'll turn it off and listen to my own music. Unless I'm in Dun Morogh, then I turn it on full blast cause I love it.

I only have sound on when I'm playing through the first character leveling, or doing my first time on a raid boss to listen to VO work. Otherwise 99.9% of the rest of the expansion I'm listening to either Pandora/Spotify, or watching Netflix.

Guilty as charged

Almost never play without the music. Have WoW music on my MP3 player, Song of Elune was the first song I downloaded off the internet EVER - back in the day... 2006 or whatever.

MoP is my favorite xpac music wise, Legion up until now takes the last spot because of all the reused music. Music is always what I am most excited about in a new xpac

Deleted
    First thing I do when I start playing a game is turn the music off, just wish I could do it in films.

Yes, all the time. I blast Lawrence Welk at full volume. I got the po po at my crib because of noise complaints.
    My neighbors scream at me, "Stop playing Lawrence Welk so god damn loud." Fuck that noise. WWWaaaaaaatttt WWWaaaaaaatttt. If I can't jam to Lawrence Welk I don't want to jam at all.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2017-05-25 at 01:18 AM.

movie on the other screen , or music yes

Been a long time since I've listened to WoW music/sound. Too busy jamming TSwift during raids okay.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

I only use sound during cut scenes and story missions. When I grind/farm I usually watch TV or listen to music. And when I'm raiding I'm usually talking to people.

Sort of. I always have all WoW stuff at 20-25% while listening to some sort of podcast. Notable mention is when I enter a raid, where I stop the podcast so I can listen to and react to the bosses' sounds. When I fish (world quests mostly) I also tend to up the WoW sounds up a bit, so I know when to alt tab back to click on the thingy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Very rarely outside of raiding. Never while raiding.

I typically "watch" (listen to) either TV shows or movies. If I'm doing really mindless stuff I do have a special youtube playlist of music to listen to. I do play with sound on for raids though, I like to have the boss sounds/environment sounds.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

The only audio i have on from wow is the boss dialogue, unless i've heard it a hundred times already. The last time i played with music on was in MoP.

Music, streams or youtube are always my go to when grinding or playing solo.

I actually do the oppossite I listen to WoW music when studying/working on the computer haha. Love Lionheart's theme even though I am horde.

Deleted
    I've always played with music and never got bored of it. Would have thought things would be quite bland without it.

Yes, almost always. WoW music is a very big part of the immersion and atmosphere for me. I think most players aren't really aware how wonderful and inspiring the WoW soundtrack really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only listen to WoW music while leveling when a new expansion goes live. Besides that, I don't listen to any music while playing WoW.
    Last edited by Baine; 2017-05-27 at 03:29 AM.

WoW has music?

I either listen to my custom playlist, or FF14 music, lmao.

Nothing against WoW music, it's actually very well produced... but I've quite literally never had it turned on voluntarily in the 11 years I've played this game. Just not my cup of tea.