Former neo-Nazi, convert to Islam, charged with killing Florida roommates

Source

Former neo-Nazi Devon Arthurs was arrested Friday and charged in the double-murder of two men who allegedly “disrespected” Islam.

Jeremy Himmelman, 22, and Andrew Oneschuk, 18, were shot and killed May 19 in a Tampa, Florida, apartment complex. Police eventually apprehended Mr. Arthurs, 18, the same day after he took three individuals hostage inside a local business.
    “I had to do it. This wouldn’t have had to happen if your country didn’t bomb my country,” Mr. Arthurs is quoted as saying in a police affidavit, a local Fox News affiliate reported Monday.
    Police said the suspect entered the Green Planet Smoke Shop at 5:30 p.m. after the killing and began talking about the crimes.
    “He came in there with a gun, never faced it at [the employees],” manage Fadi Soufan said, the station reported. “[He was] telling them the world’s corrupt, crazy stuff like that, and that he just shot someone.”
    Mr. Arthurs faces two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of aggravated assault and three counts of armed kidnapping, The Tampa Bay Times reported Monday. He is being held without bail at Hillsborough County jail.
    This guy obviously dealt in extremes. Looks like he was just looking for a reason to be violent.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf we hate neo nazis now - alt right

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like he's mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This guy obviously dealt in extremes. Looks like he was just looking for a reason to be violent.
    That's pretty much it. Reminds me of music fans who are always looking for the most brutal, most extreme and/or out there music. They get bored with stuff and move onto something similar but new.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Sounds like he's mentally ill.
    most people who follow a religious or political practice that deeply is usually not right in the head.
    #boycottchina

Guess it didn't matter which hate group he was a part of as long as he was in one.

“I had to do it. This wouldn’t have had to happen if your country didn’t bomb my country,” Mr. Arthurs is quoted as saying
    Didn't know neo-Nazi accepted any and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a duplicate of another thread that was closed for touching on forbidden topics. Locking.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |