Deleted

Frost mage artifact challenge... after 100+ wipes

So.. This was agonizing. And rewarding as nothing before.

I used to QQ a lot a month ago, since i had 880 ilvl and felt bad for not being able to do this. To the point that i quit wow for a month... only to come back and grind some M+ with sole purpose to get this shit done. When i hit 900 ilvl i went back in.. And grinded and grinded and grinded. 80kk gold spent on consumables later, i managed to get it!

I can say that i loved the journey now that i look back, although i was so frustrated about it. Now it feels so rewarding and awesome like no guild first raid kill did before.

And to all u 910 ilvl+ ppl who facerolled this.. FUUUU For me it was hard af at 900 and all the RNG stars needed to allign. And they did on the 100+ something try!

heres the vid, i know you wont enjoy it as much as i did by watching this, but i just felt like posting somewhere, so here it is!

Some tips i figured out:

As i am only 900 ilvl, i decided to kill Raest, since i dont think i had the burst to kill Karam straight away.

I didn't try to hit Karam too hard during the fight, i mostly saved all CDs for Raest.

I used bear tartare food, to gain the speed boosts.

I made macros to target Raest, Karam and Hands. Every second counts, and targeting those things in the clusterfk of nameplates is hard.

Weak Auras: https://pastebin.com/Bfpx74ZG
    (thnx to Judgeharm on Youtube)

Talents: Lonely Winter, Shimmer, Incanter's Flow, Splitting ice, Frigid Winds, Artcic Gale, Thermal void

Legos: Lady vashj's Grasp, Kil'Jaeden's Burning Wish
    Last edited by mmoc67df56e342; 2017-05-23 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    theres a thread for (spam) videos over there ->

Deleted
    Nicely done, great job

I finished this on my lock at 892 ilvl, wasn't that bad. Of course I don't know how it is for other classes and I plan on trying it on alts in the future. They just don't have enough gear for it.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Grats on your challenge! I enjoyed watching your video.

100 tries ... that's like 2 880+ trinkets, which could've put you at the comfortable item level for the fight to be a joke. Cool video nonetheless, grats.