Question Prot Possible BiS + Preference and Why? THEORYCRAFTERS NEEDED!!!!

Hi Guys,

Just looking to get some feelers on what everyone else thinks about what will be the best gear for Tomb (ToS) and if possible to supply a BiS list this can include legendaries including the new one (even though it is 50/50 on if they are going to change it) and also include mythic + highest proc into the BiS list.

The reason I am looking for this is that I am torn. In ToS wqe are going to be able to hit 40% haste easily without horrible drawbacks now. What I wanted to know (Not being a theory crafter myself and not being amazing with numbers) If 40% haste is actually going to be viable. I would like to think that vera will play a point at some point if we could possibly gain enough haste to not require crit or because I believe there are going to be some tight DPS races for progression will this not work...somehow I can't see that happening though which why I am asking.

TLDR - What's your BiS list and why? (If possible add theorycrafting)

I'll be watching and listening, not being a theory crafter myself. I've stacked haste all through this expansion, so if I need to change my thinking... I'm intelligent enough to follow the theory discussions, but too lazy to do the work on my own.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"