Deleted

Bug with the new Legionfall campaign quest?

Apparently when you accept the quest, kill one rarespawn, log out, log back in, the quest is complete. I noticed this because I killed one rarespawn, and since there were no others up, I logged out. When I logged back in, I flew to one rarespawn, attacked, killed him, and then I noticed that the quest was already done. But I had only killed two. Really weird bug.

yeah I did one world quest and it counted and completed for me

It may be accidentally counting WQs, did you do any?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Well I killed 2 rares, then did one world quest, and then it was complete. So I would indeed guess it's counting quests.

Yeah, something's off. I killed two rares on one char, then logged to another bcause no other rare was up, killed two again, then relogged to the first char, and then it was completed for both of them somehow.

Had 3 right next to each other so the quest as a whole took just under a minute..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    It may be accidentally counting WQs, did you do any?
    Nope. Didn't do a single one today.

Good....

Saved me LOTS of time....

I also have a similar bug with TW quest, sometimes I only do 4 and it completes for me

I somehow completed it by killing two rares. There's definitely something bugging.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I somehow completed it by killing two rares. There's definitely something bugging.
    same my first rare was counted as two - BUT who could be so dumb to complain about that?

Deleted
    Struck lucky on main, went to broken shore, got quest, Realised I needed pots from alt, relogged, when I got back on main it had completed.