Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    No, he's right. That is exactly what has happened. Literally, everything Trump has done...even his recent overseas trip that went very well, forged alliances, and created deals and jobs...the left wing media...nothing.
    It was a big "fuck you" to the liberal media, the liberal comics, liberal hollywood, and all the SJW's and politicians on the left who kept telling us how to think, what to feel, what to say, and that we as white people and Americans owed every black and brown person in the world a good living off of our backs. No thanks.

The left thought that identity politics would win the day....and it cost them everything...literally. Under Obama they have lost over 1,000 seats of governorships across the US. The left hasn't been this weak in over 100 years.
    They ignored and even made fun of white people and even said crazy shit on the news during the election like "Why would you WANT the majority white vote?" "Why would you care or try to cater to the white vote?" and white people saw this and said....fuck you...you leftist, racist, sexist, anti-American piece of shits.
    Now deal with Trump for the next 8 years, fuckers.

Fuck your identity politics.
    The general impression left behind by trump in Europe is a disappointing appearance with a lot of inconsistent chest thumping. He didn't leave any good impression here, Israel is happy since they are getting another carte blanche, SA is happy since they just got tons of weapons incoming to slaughter people and propel forward their medieval concepts of life involving no women rights, slavery and oppression of anyone who dares to think differently.

Accusing the left of playing identity politics also shows a disconnect from reality, since it's a conservative talking point tied to traditions. I guess looking at party over politics makes you blind to certain matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    It's going on a year, no evidence.
    Muellers investigation just started. The Senate investigation has only started handing out subpoenas this month. Admittedly, the House investigation is MIA. But the point is, it's still way to early to make the call that there was no collusion between the campaign and elements of the Russia government.

Even Mueller himself, can't investigate ties to Russia as he is bound as a special prosecutor to investigate violations of federal statutes.
    This is from the APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS:

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
    (i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
    (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
    (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
    Not only can Mueller investigate the Trump campaign's alleged collusion with Russia government, it is the primary reason listed as to why the special counsel was authorized to conduct the investigation.

The only thing we know for sure is that members of the Trump campaign talked to some people in Russia,
    That's a bit disingenuous. We know quite a bit more than that.

My question to you is, when the investigations are concluded and their is no evidence, are you going to be able to move on or will you be permanently married to this conspiracy theory?
    And to that question my answer is, at this point in time, I don't know.

But I think it's the wrong question to be asking. I think the correct question is:

"If the investigations all reach the same conclusion and it is determined that no one involved in the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government is influence the 2016 election, will I be able to reconcile that with the reckless and incompetent behavior of the Trump White House that all but confirmed an attempted cover-up?"

The answer is still, I don't know.
    Cleek's Law

"Today’s conservatism is the opposite of what liberals want today, updated daily."

No, he's right. That is exactly what has happened. Literally, everything Trump has done...even his recent overseas trip that went very well, forged alliances, and created deals and jobs...the left wing media...nothing.
    It was a big "fuck you" to the liberal media, the liberal comics, liberal hollywood, and all the SJW's and politicians on the left who kept telling us how to think, what to feel, what to say, and that we as white people and Americans owed every black and brown person in the world a good living off of our backs. No thanks.

The left thought that identity politics would win the day....and it cost them everything...literally. Under Obama they have lost over 1,000 seats of governorships across the US. The left hasn't been this weak in over 100 years.
    They ignored and even made fun of white people and even said crazy shit on the news during the election like "Why would you WANT the majority white vote?" "Why would you care or try to cater to the white vote?" and white people saw this and said....fuck you...you leftist, racist, sexist, anti-American piece of shits.

Yes...fuck identity politics indeed...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Yes...fuck identity politics indeed...
    Hey now, it's not identity politics when THEY do it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    What in the fuck?
    White identity politics. An irony which im sure escapes that particular poster.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, everyone is lying. Its called politics.

I love these Trump zealots. Cult of personality in action.

I didn't think it could happen in this day and age.

All you have is opinions. Even Comey HIMSELF has come out and said that NO ONE has ever tried to prevent him from accomplishing any investigation, period. He said that not but a few weeks before he was fired.
    The intel community has come out and said that their is NO evidence of the russians effecting ANY votes at all. They have said that Trump himself is not under investigation. They are investigating the people around him and a lot of the stuff they are investigating are people who are doing normal everyday shit and a lot of those investigations are about obama appointed officials.
    Literally, no proof of Trump colluding with Russia, ZERO.
    The Russians have interfered with every single US election and they are going to continue to do it. Obama KNEW the Russians were screwing around during the election by putting out fake news stories on the internet (that is literally as far as it went towards effecting the election). People voted against Hillary not just in 2016 but in 2008. She was a terrible candidate and even back in 2007 when she was going against Obama the press and her staff were worried about her personality issues of being "cold" and "robotic".

We have endless tape and recording both video and audio of Hillary lying to the American people. (she was NEVER shot at in Bosnia....she made it all up)...and that is just one small incident. She never needed to be President and as she found out in the end...it DID matter.

So my question to you is..where is the evidence? You have literally...none. And liberal lawyers have even come out and said...they...have...nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

1000 seats of govonerships? You want to try that one again?

You seem to be confused on where the investigations is at, right now its working up the food chain, and every week its getting closer to Trump, furthermore need 2/3 of the GOP controlled house to start impeachment, and it will take nuke level fallout for the party over country republicans to do their jobs.

Furthermore its freaking hilarious you are complaining about the first round of investigations when Hillary was put through repeatid witch hunts investigations that all found nothing but kept on going anyway, my god benghazi had more investigations then 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    I love these Trump zealots. Cult of personality in action.

I didn't think it could happen in this day and age.
    I would explain irony to you, but I doubt you could understand it.

No one should HAVE to tell you that there is nothing here. It really is simple logic. Set aside your hatred and biases for one minute and ask yourselves thw following question:

WHICH IS MORE LIKELY?

That the FBI and other investigators are SO incompetent that they would risk the ENTIRE investigation to broadcast to the world, via leaks to the press, to whom they are looking into, and for what reason? Why would any investigator with a brain do so? My wife practices law here in town where we live. She told me, when it all started (because honestly, does ANYONE put something like this past Trump?) that anything that is "leaked" to the press means nothing to the investigation. When I asked why my wife, and avowed progressive, would make such a sweeping statement of defense of Trump, she plainly put it "It would taint the evidence". She explained that when evidence is released to the public during an open investigation, any defense lawyer worth his salt can make the argument that the evidence is now prejudicial in nature because it was given with no context to the investigation as a whole. This brings up its own set of pitfalls. Did you get a warrant based upon that prejudicial evidence and find a bunch of ACTUAL PROOF? Guess what? It's all gone too. "Fruit of the poisonous tree". This is, of course, ignoring that broadcasting your intentions to the person you intend to investigate is a terrible idea, as it allows them to concoct alibis, destroy evidence, and create backstops of alibis. So this leads us to option 2, which seems a whole lot more likely now that you have option 1 laid out completely.....

OR

Is it more likely that the leaker knew this "evidence" amounted to nothing in context of the investigation, but without the context, was able to be inserted by the general public anywhere in their conspiracy theory. I say conspiracy theory, because we have been told time and again that they have no evidence. This is not saying there IS none, there just isn't any we know of yet. And we are still a nation of "innocent until proven guilty". We will not know if there is any REAL evidence until the investigation concludes. Because THAT is how real investigators would treat viable and credible evidence.

To those who don't want to believe we have no proof, I offer this. It is a montage of intelligence, investigators, and Democrats all admitting, on live television, that they have no evidence of collusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLcMBnz9GWk

TL;DR version: Sadly, when using simple logic, yes. It seems "everyone is lying", or rather, attempting to overthrow a POTUS they don't like via unfounded accusations. And that is why I will have a hard time ever voting Democrat again. This despotism is not a good look on my lifetime party.

The juxtaposition of this:
    and that we as white people and Americans owed every black and brown person in the world a good living off of our backs. No thanks.
    with this:
    fuck you...you leftist, racist, sexist, anti-American piece of shits.

Is amazing.

What an astonishing lack of self awareness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The juxtaposition of this:

with this:

Is amazing.

What an astonishing lack of self awareness.
    Because saying that you would rather not supplement that bad decisions of those in said groups is "racist" now? They ARE, per capita, by far the biggest consumers of our social safety nets. And folks like you immediately sully the name "liberal" by screeching "RACISM" when it's pointed out and people don't feel beholden to atone for the sins of the Ghost of White People Past?

There is no juxtaposition. There is a man conflating actual racism with "uncomfortable facts that I have deemed racist by their nature" and making us ACTUAL LIBERALS look bad.

I have voted Democrat my ENTIRE voting life. I don't know where the severe veer to the left happened, but you are losing Democrats in the middle with tactics like these. Never once had I ever been called a "racist", until I dared scrutinize the POTUS I voted for twice. Then, suddenly, I was an "alt right Nazi". When I refused to fall in line behind Hillary after you cheated my boy Bernie, I was labeled a "woman hating misogynist". I didn't vote Trump, but I have YET to meet a leftist who has not insisted I did when I tell them I didn't vote Hillary, either. This incessant need to label and segregate is alarming.

And yes, I hate to break it to the far left folks, but holding a black man to a FAR lower standard is the EPITOME of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganksinatra View Post
    And yes, I hate to break it to the far left folks, but holding a black man to a FAR lower standard is the EPITOME of racism.
    Yeah, I don't really care to respond to any of this right now so I'll just point out that:
    There is no juxtaposition.
    is wrong.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    The liberal media is trying to cry foul as loudly as they can to get Trump shitcanned. If he is impeached they'll come after the next Republican we stick in the white house. It's about Trump, but it's reeeeaaally about the Democrats losing ground.

Trump was pretty much just a slap in the face and a big Fuck You to the liberal dems from the majority of the US that's tired of the liberal bullshit.The consolation prize was to see Hillary denied the presidency. Just my 2 cents.
    Trump is still pretending that Russia did absolutely nothing to meddle in the election.

John McCain and Paul Ryan have both condemned Russia's interference. So why is the POTUS still pretending that Russia did absolutely nothing despite our intelligence community having contradicted this?

Here is the declassified version of their report https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf. Read it and decide for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Yeah, I don't really care to respond to any of this right now so I'll just point out that:

is wrong.
    "I don't have time to educate you! So i'll just say NUH UH!!!"

You sure showed me.

Do you deny that you far left zealots held Obama to a lower standard? How many white candidates do YOU think could announce their run for POTUS from the home of a domestic terrorist and still win? How many white candidates could attend a church for OVER TWO DECADES that clearly preached racial intolerance and still win? How many white candidates could call someone in their family a "typical black person" in a derogatory manner and still win?

And then, we have the head of the Congressional Black Caucus, who gave us this little gem:

"If the black community were in the state it is in right now under a white president, we would be marching on Washington!"

You PROUDLY held him to a lower standard. He WASN'T a good president, but he was black, so all claims to the contrary of his greatness are to be met with cries of "racism".

How many white candidates do YOU think could announce their run for POTUS from the home of a domestic terrorist and still win?
    Patently false.
    Cleek's Law

"Today’s conservatism is the opposite of what liberals want today, updated daily."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    That's the beauty of the electoral college. Two or three major cities that have a shit ton more people and are majority Democrat shouldn't outweigh a bunch of smaller areas that tend to be more evenly divided.
    There is no real logical reason to say a few cities shouldn't decide the election when those few cities have a majority of people in a country that is arguable at least democratic in spirit.

You are giving disproportionate power to voters who live in sparely populated states. The only reason to argue that is beneficial is if you ideologically align with those voters. Anyone else would argue that every vote being equal is the preferred option.

Personally I would prefer to keep the EC but eliminate the winner-takes-all rule in the states.

- - - Updated - - -

When are you right wingers going to realize you are now engaging in just as much, if not more, identity politics than the left wing these days?

I would explain irony to you, but I doubt you could understand it.
    Irony and Nixon would go well, but I don't think you'd understand that.
    17 intel agencies that said Russia was involved with the election...but it's all fake news...

"I don't have time to educate you! So i'll just say NUH UH!!!"

You sure showed me.
    Juxtaposition is simply the placing of two things next to each other for contrast. So saying that there was no juxtaposition is the same as saying that I didn't post at all.

I'm going to keep giving you trivial responses if all you're going to do is post as if you just had an aneurysm.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PersephoneDankles View Post
    Muellers investigation just started. The Senate investigation has only started handing out subpoenas this month. Admittedly, the House investigation is MIA. But the point is, it's still way to early to make the call that there was no collusion between the campaign and elements of the Russia government.

This is from the APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS:

Not only can Mueller investigate the Trump campaign's alleged collusion with Russia government, it is the primary reason listed as to why the special counsel was authorized to conduct the investigation.

That's a bit disingenuous. We know quite a bit more than that.

And to that question my answer is, at this point in time, I don't know.

But I think it's the wrong question to be asking. I think the correct question is:

"If the investigations all reach the same conclusion and it is determined that no one involved in the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government is influence the 2016 election, will I be able to reconcile that with the reckless and incompetent behavior of the Trump White House that all but confirmed an attempted cover-up?"

The answer is still, I don't know.
    Special Prosecutor is bound to investigate by statute. If something is happening that is not in a federal statute, he doesn't investigate it, can't do anything about it. Sorry but special prosecutor is the pony show here.

Special Prosecutor is bound to investigate by statute. If something is happening that is not in a federal statute, he doesn't investigate it, can't do anything about it. Sorry but special prosecutor is the pony show here.
    Yes, he's going to be investigating whether or not crimes have been committed, and recommending if criminal charges should be brought against anyone. He will have subpoena power and be able to take sworn testimony from witnesses. It's going to be great.
    Cleek's Law