Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Approximately 40% of voting age US citizens believe in Trump (support or strongly support)
    Approximately 40% of voting age US citizens get their news entirely, or almost entirely from Fox News
    Approximately 40% of voting age US citizens believe the Earth was made 6000 years ago.

I'll let everyone make their own conclusions on the above...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

You can't trust the media unless it says something you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    The claim of the Russia collusion story with Trump is that he colluded with them to leak damaging information on Hillary Clinton to sway the election in his favor.
    It's not, just so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

Where are the articles dispelling the myths? I would like to read them. There should be conservative outlets that contradict the lies and slanders put out by the MSM?, right?

I just want to know that Im not being duped by the MSM.
    The burden of proof is the accuser responsibility, but you can find articles on all those medias you don't like. There are also quite a lot of YouTubers talking about it, they mostly leave their sources in the description.

Also, why did you leave the episode about his taxes out of this list? I mean, the media talked about it months and months to no end about how that would get Trump impeached.

Finally, may I present an alternative view, Trump has promised to review taxes and if he does they may lose a lot of money.

PS: I am really curious to know, if you care so much about the accusation that the Russians tried to rig the elections in Trump's favor, why don't you care about the fact that the media did it in Hillary's favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    why don't you care about the fact that the media did it in Hillary's favor?
    Because you can argue that the media effectively worked just as hard, if not harder, for Trump by giving him non-stop coverage of every single thing he did or said, resulting in constant free air time to drown out everyone else and also helped prop up his image of a rebellious outsider that he was pushing as part of his narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which part, the ongoing investigations? The halted EO's? The disastrous Trumpcare that the House barely passed (and may have to re-pass)? His complete joke of a budget proposal? That time he gave Israeli intelligence to the Russians without realizing it? The administrations complete lack of a response to Turkish thugs assaulting US citizens on US soil? The times Trump asked law enforcement/intelligence officials to lie to the press to cover up the investigations?

I mean, there's just so many "partisan" topics to choose from!
    Yeah, all of it. I'd have to check how long this "using investigations to discredit the other side" tactic has been going on, but it's been a long time. Reagan had Irangate? Nearly every president has been under investigation. It's always partisan, it always costs a lot and very little has been found.

Even Nixon, the only crime Nixon committed was covering things up after the incident occurred.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The better question to ask them is weather or not Trump is lying. A lot of these things came directly from his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    The better question to ask them is weather or not Trump is lying. A lot of these things came directly from his mouth.
    That's just diving headfirst down the rabbit hole, given how often Trump has outright lied (often about nonsensical things for no reason) or at different times given opposite viewpoints/opinions/statements therefore by default lying on at least one of those occasions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    The burden of proof is the accuser responsibility, but you can find articles on all those medias you don't like. There are also quite a lot of YouTubers talking about it, they mostly leave their sources in the description.

Also, why did you leave the episode about his taxes out of this list? I mean, the media talked about it months and months to no end about how that would get Trump impeached.

Finally, may I present an alternative view, Trump has promised to review taxes and if he does they may lose a lot of money.

PS: I am really curious to know, if you care so much about the accusation that the Russians tried to rig the elections in Trump's favor, why don't you care about the fact that the media did it in Hillary's favor?
    The MSM is claiming there are reporting facts with testimony and reports to back up there story. All things considered they have taken up the burden off proof. If someone says you did something and presents evidence, even if false evidence, you should efforts to contradict it.

You say the media worked hard to get Clinton elected but Trump was covered more than anyone. Every speech, rally, appearance, multiple pundits on multiple stations. Unless youre talking about Donna Brazil which is an internal DNC issue. Either was none of it compares to a foreign and hostile power influencing the election through behind scenes actions.

On the subject of his taxes, those were never off the table. There are issues of higher priority right now. And who claimed his taxes would get him impeached?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I would be interested in seeing any evidence of the Russia theory being accurate. Honestly, Russia appears to be the new "emails" at this point.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I would be interested in seeing any evidence of the Russia theory being accurate. Honestly, Russia appears to be the new "emails" at this point.
    It doesn't even matter if he colluded at this point. There's a clear cut and dry case for obstruction of justice at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I will grant that as true after the investigation is concluded and results are out. What made emails a meme is even after a handful of investigations and conclusions of no criminal intent or charges to be drawn it was just looped back into another investigation and more talking points. It was more or less Republicans using tax players money to keep the story going so they would always have a talking point. Nothing more. I mean you haven't heard a single peep of it after they got what they thought they wanted. Trump being President.

What I've mostly heard is that he hasn't been caught doing anything directly illegal, therefore he hasn't done anything illegal, obviously. Nevermind that what he has been caught doing is attempting to silence investigation of whether he's been doing all these things, which is suspicious as hell, that isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Approximately 40% of voting age US citizens believe in Trump (support or strongly support)
    Approximately 40% of voting age US citizens get their news entirely, or almost entirely from Fox News
    Approximately 40% of voting age US citizens believe the Earth was made 6000 years ago.

I'll let everyone make their own conclusions on the above...
    It's down to 40? It was 50 last I checked a few years back (at least on the third statistic). I guess that's a good sign?
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2017-05-24 at 02:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yeah, all of it. I'd have to check how long this "using investigations to discredit the other side" tactic has been going on, but it's been a long time. Reagan had Irangate?
    You mean Iran-Contra, which was a pretty huge embarrassment for the administration and old Ollie North took one for the team.

That's not really a good comparison for Trump, dude.

Nearly every president has been under investigation. It's always partisan, it always costs a lot and very little has been found.
    This is not only incorrect, but what the presidents who have been under investigation have been under investigation for is usually not as serious as possible collusion with a hostile foreign country to undermine our election.

Even Nixon, the only crime Nixon committed was covering things up after the incident occurred.
    Yep, which is looking more and more like what will happen to Trump no matter what the conclusion of these investigations is.

You're doing some pretty hardcore shilling and ignoring of reality with this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    What I've mostly heard is that he hasn't been caught doing anything directly illegal, therefore he hasn't done anything illegal, obviously. Nevermind that what he has been caught doing is attempting to silence investigation of whether he's been doing all these things, which is suspicious as hell, that isn't enough.

It's down to 40? It was 50 last I checked a few years back (at least on the third statistic). I guess that's a good sign?
    As President he does not actually have to do anything "illegal" to get in trouble, in fact its hard to peg a President with illegal acts. Conduct plays a much bigger in the amount of trouble he could potentially be in.

From the perspective of a Democrat he could be charged with abuse of power as they define it, obstruction or conspiracy to obstruct as they define it, presidential misconduct, as they define it.

Remember Clinton got impeached for lying about a blowjob. The accusations against Trump are bit more serious.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, all of it. I'd have to check how long this "using investigations to discredit the other side" tactic has been going on, but it's been a long time. Reagan had Irangate? Nearly every president has been under investigation. It's always partisan, it always costs a lot and very little has been found.

Reagan said that his arming of rebels without informing congress, was due to his stubbornness, after a US plane shipping guns crashed in Congo. With Iran-Contra specifically, the only reason Reagan saw no charges, is because his administration refused to release documents. Bush then pardoned the remaining members of the cabinet that were under investigation in his last months as president...

What you are doing is called "post-truth politics", where you ignore Reagan giving a speech taking responsibility for what looked like trading guns for hostages, to repeat the same talking point of it all being partisan. Heck, you even suggest that the issue with Nixon, was not recording government officials and secret meetings without anyone's concent, was just due to his cover up. Think about that for a second... only crime Nixon committed was covering up... what was he covering up, that he committed a crime to do it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I think all this russia bullcrap is pretty funny actually, it's like the US is finally hit by some karma. The US deserves even worse, but this is pretty entertaining for now.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-05-26 at 01:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    I think all this russia bullcrap is pretty funny actually, it's like the US is finally hit by some karma. The US deserves even worse, but this is pretty entertaining for now.
    Grade A Nation bashing.

Remember folks on MMO Champ only US nation bashing is allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    For crying out loud, James Clapper (under oath), John Brennan(under oath), Diane Fienstein, Maxine Waters and Joe Manchin all said there was no evidence of collusion. Nancy Pelosi even said impeachment is pretty much out of the question.

What do all of you want? a handwritten note from Obama saying Trump is clear? If Mueller comes back and says there's nothing there, will you all get off of Trump's cock or will you guys say he was paid off?
    Pretty sure they didn't say anything like that which allows that conclusion.

These kind of people phrase things differently, in such a way that they don't say anything hard like "person a is innocent or guilty" while investigation is ongoing.

That's why the trump comments about "thank you for telling me that you aren't investigating me" is kind of bullshit because comey is smart enough not to phrase things like that and then double down on the investigation few days later.

I voted for the other candidate but now that Trump is in I support him. It looks like partisan BS to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which part, the ongoing investigations? The halted EO's? The disastrous Trumpcare that the House barely passed (and may have to re-pass)? His complete joke of a budget proposal? That time he gave Israeli intelligence to the Russians without realizing it? The administrations complete lack of a response to Turkish thugs assaulting US citizens on US soil? The times Trump asked law enforcement/intelligence officials to lie to the press to cover up the investigations?

I mean, there's just so many "partisan" topics to choose from!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's not like we swear fealty to Trump. He's president, not king. If he sucks at his job, he absolutely should be called on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    That's bullshit. It's not your patriotic duty to blindly support the President just because he won.
    Hubcap is more low-key than posters like Jaylock/burner, but if you notice he starts a disproportionately large amount of threads on political topics, then does not actually reply to posters or engage in conversation. And makes a lot of "dismissed because a liberal said it" posts.

You can dismiss him, his posts are apparently meaningless.

Deleted
    Trump and associates are so amateur, the FBI could play Donkey Kong all day and still win. Lying would be a waste of precious Nintendo time.