Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    His adds (for my ret anyway) isn't a issue, but I do have to time my charge for when he try's to push u off. If I don't then I get knocked off.
    Nor are they for my druid, but I guess classes with no/limited healing or shields may have an issue, or people playing on potatoes could have framerate issues. Personally I think they make the fight hilarious.

For the pushback, I just stay near the middle of the room with my back to a corner/pylon, gives you the most running room. I know as a druid I never get knocked off, but he only does it once per transition phase, so most classes should be fine, mage blinks, hunter disengage (turn and disengage towards boss obviously), cavalier charges, wraith walk etc.

What class you playing? I haven't had any issues with him on my Ret.
    That probably helps. You're a plate class that has a heal you can spam. I'm a Warlock with a single one-time heal, and a tank pet that gets overwhelmed immediately in phase 4. Or I just use an imp for damage and still can't do it. Once my shield is broken through its pretty much over.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    That probably helps. You're a plate class that has a heal you can spam. I'm a Warlock with a single one-time heal, and a tank pet that gets overwhelmed immediately in phase 4. Or I just use an imp for damage and still can't do it. Once my shield is broken through its pretty much over.
    I don't heal at all on the fight really, I just DPS rush him. On pull I blow CD's and push him into the phase where he transforms and then I rush him again once he does.

(Don't take my post as being cocky or anything.)

If u need the dps boost buy some Drums of Fury (Aka lust).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Nor are they for my druid, but I guess classes with no/limited healing or shields may have an issue, or people playing on potatoes could have framerate issues. Personally I think they make the fight hilarious.

For the pushback, I just stay near the middle of the room with my back to a corner/pylon, gives you the most running room. I know as a druid I never get knocked off, but he only does it once per transition phase, so most classes should be fine, mage blinks, hunter disengage (turn and disengage towards boss obviously), cavalier charges, wraith walk etc.
    Ya I can see the add's being a performance issue and like you I find that phase funny as hell. I notice even if do what u said he can knock me off, so I just use a charge on that phase. '

Just fucken lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Also in case someone doesn't know.

If you are farming the shoulders from Garrosh they drop in heroic and mythic. You can clear both heroic and mythic in the same week. So its two shots at the shoulders each week.

(Mite go do mythic SoO in a sec)

Edit: Also if u don't kill the add or sha fast enough in heroic TES it will 1shot u.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-05-24 at 09:57 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Ilvl? I did him in around 870, used my dps CDs in phase 2 (to avoid his whirlwind cast which spawns lots of adds who buff themselves) and drums of hero in p4 to burn him. In 895 it's really easy now even without the proper timing.
    Destro spec btw.

You can queue for lfr versions of the raids as well. The npc is in the lorewalker area above the siege entrance. In addition to the different color tier sets there's an lfr exclusive pet from one of them. ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    10m, sure.
    25 Normal, no problem.
    25 Heroic, some problems.
    Mythic SoO..... Not that easy.

But all are possible. Of course depending on class, spec, gear and personal skills.
    Sums it all up nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't heal at all on the fight really, I just DPS rush him. On pull I blow CD's and push him into the phase where he transforms and then I rush him again once he does.

(Don't take my post as being cocky or anything.)

If u need the dps boost buy some Drums of Fury (Aka lust).

- - - Updated - - -

Ya I can see the add's being a performance issue and like you I find that phase funny as hell. I notice even if do what u said he can knock me off, so I just use a charge on that phase. '

Just fucken lol.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are farming the shoulders from Garrosh they drop in heroic and mythic. You can clear both heroic and mythic in the same week. So its two shots at the shoulders each week.

(Mite go do mythic SoO in a sec)

Edit: Also if u don't kill the add or sha fast enough in heroic TES it will 1shot u.
    Would it not technically be four tries per week on a single character with bonus rolls?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Would it not technically be four tries per week on a single character with bonus rolls?
    Yes, I just didn't add in that little detail. Forgot MOP has bonus rolls since I didn't do anything with my farm LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    As a mage, I can solo everything in MoP on all difficulties. Animus is an AoE DPS race on heroic, Ambershaper and Raden are a single target DPS race. I can solo normal/heroic/mythic highmaul (cept butcher on mythic), can solo normal/heroic BRF/HFC too (minus gorefiend). Tyrant and Iskar on heroic are super high DPS checks with duo survivability legendaries/consumables.

MoP LFR and 10/25 normal have been soloable since WoD.
    In Legion, I've been able to solo them all on Heroic. And I can do most of the bosses on Mythic, there are just a few that give you a hard time. Duo-ing them is super easy, though. So find a pal and wreck shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    MoP raids are easily soloable even on 25 HC. Most WoD raids are also easy on 25 HC
    There is no heroic 25man raids in WoD. Unless you get 25 people to do heroic

A couple of misinformations in this thread :

1. Hanz'gar & Franzok - this is not a dps race, just make sure you have another target for them present at every single Crippling supplex (these happen at fixed % of boss hp), trinkey/pet/potion..

2. Dark Animus (25 HC) - Dont go for AoE, all the adds recieve 90% reduce damage from all aoe abilities, go nuts on single target instead.
    A few "aoe" abilities i.e blade dance actually deal single target damage to multiple mobs, these work.

Deleted
    I've soloed all of the MoP raids (normal, heroic and mythic). First time I did all of this was several months ago, so you can easily do it now, although Iron Juggernaut and Dark Animus requires either high survivablity or burst.

Definitely, easily on 10m. As a boomkin I've solo'd all MoP raids on mythic and Draenor raids on heroic with some mythic bosses as well, had trouble with certain bosses that had mechanics that required taunt swapping etc. but still pretty manageable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already have successfully cleared Mythic SoO before Nighthold/ToV, with heroic EN gear, as a BM hunters.
    Some notes:
    -Immerseus will likely reach enrage since you are alone handling the droplets, but he won't be able to do much harm because at this point you will force him into p2 before he can score 3 attacks
    -The three fatties can be deadly if you don't know on what adds to pop cds; remember they must die together.
    -Sha of Pride is the first roadblock. I had to use all my tricks, hero, potions, elixirs, best food and whatnot. Back then I spent like 1500g to down him alone. Nowadays it's gonna be easier.
    -Iron Juggernaut's laser will be repeatedly cast on you, stacking its damage and becoming deadly after 8-9 stacks. You either kill him extra super quickly, or find some way to make it wear off before reapplying.
    -Dark Shamans are a dps check. Iron Tomb will kill you after one minute unless you have some damage reduction abilities, and it will be recast afterwards, so you either have infinite cds or you have 1.59 minutes to win.
    -Klaxxi can be hard. There are two of them that can oneshot you, don't remember which ones. Just kill them first and finish off the rest.
    -Garrosh is easy, just keep the big CDs for the very last phase, and make sure that you get no mind control casts.

Respec aff and keep Siphon Life up? Or go destro and keep Drain Life handy? I don't know what demo has, I haven't used that spec since Legion hit.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    i solo'd mop raids back in mop, but then im also a death knight
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Yes, but depends on gear and difficulty. At 906 I steamroll Mythic SoO. With my alts whom are all @ 868-875, I can manage HC smoothly.

Just hope they'll fix WoD raids that have issues with resets and shit... That Blackhand Mace has me drooling!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and you can even Solo WoD raids. Minus bosses that REQUIRE a second person (Due to instant banishes or something)

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a second account or someone who is bored, you can do it as many times as you want in a day. It just becomes tedious. Just get you and your second account to do all the bosses but Garrosh on heroic, the second account then leaves. You kill Garrosh, you leave. Give secound account leader, they enter first and then you enter and you can go kill Garrosh again once they leave. Repeat. But it can be tedious.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    There are some mechanics that give some classes and races trouble, other than that, yes. In general, they are.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Closer to the start of the xpac, I was able to solo Heroic BRF as a BM Hunter. Super simple.
    If I could solo a WoD raid, of course you can solo an expansion prior to shitty as fuck WoD.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.