Quote Originally Posted by aisatsana View Post
Why do people think private servers are the same thing as an official legacy server? Many people would play vanilla but don't want it on a private server. If blizzard actually releases an official version, which is stable, easy to download, not "underground", streamable on twitch, etc. then it would attract a lot more people than private ones. Many people want to play legacy servers but don't want it on a private server. Lots of people don't want to invest time into something that isn't official, that could be shutdown at any moment, etc. As for the sub fee, I don't think that's as big of a problem as you think, people would gladly pay 15$ a month, as they did back in the day. That is certainly debatable, but 15$ isn't that much for most of these people who want legacy servers.

You can't compare a private server (cheap product, can be shutdown at any time, can't be streamed on twitch, glitches, too many servers instead of 1 game) to an OFFICIAL vanilla server. Some people want to play vanilla but not on these servers. You can't just say "well they will just go on private servers for free xD!!". Official servers are much more attractive. Why would anyone be demanding blizz for this, by your logic they would just play private severs. Even people who are playing private servers right now would pay for a legit legacy server.

"You never played" lmao okay man, I never played RS if you say so. Let me assume something about you too: you're an idiot.
again, i am telling you, i have played on them, i have asked, and even in this thread and another recent one talking about them
tons of people admit "fuck that why pay when i can play for free"
btw where did i ever say you did not play, i mentioned those things incase you said, i did not play