Black & White: VR

So, I thought about Lionhead Studoes and the game Black & White, which was great fun for a while, while I was growing up, and a game I have returned to multiple times.

Lionhead Studios discontinued the game franchise and closed their firm, as far as I know. So this is a thing that isn't going to happen any time soon, unless some other game producer gets the idea and runs with it.

But imagine; A God-based, sandbox type game, like Black & White / Black & White: 2, in VR. travelling the lands through the eyes of the god in the sky, clawing through the terrain with the "in-hand" joysticks, performing the miracle's gestures (Like the spiral to open all miracles, the zig-zags for fireball) in the air, before using your hands to cast them. Managing your creature with your own hands.
    Surely I can't be the only person that thinks that it would be an amazing game to try in VR?

Any thoughts on this? Any technical or demographical setbacks I may not be thinking about? Because, the way I see it, is that it's a huge chance to make an absolutely legend game.

Deleted

Very much like the first one, yeah!

In Black & White, you are a God, that has to defeat other God's by proving your worth to the people, and increasing your "influence" - The more people that believe and follow you, the better. You can do so, by being kind (Help building a strong and thriving civilization, who will grow and in time, boast your greatness to neighbouring towns, or you can be evil and just "force" them to believe in you, by burning down their food and supplies and making their lives shit until they follow you.

The games you linked seem pretty badly made (not surprising for VR, and i'm sure it's just a lo-fi beta to see if it catches on, for a hi-fi end-product) but the general idea is right - Be a god that can manage your believers and do miracles to either help or harm.

A big miss in those videos was the lack of a creature.. Black & White's creatures were great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never played the first one, but I wasn't a big fan of the second game. And I am definitely not a fan of VR.

I liked the underlying RTS of Black and White 2, I just didn't like the game in general because of that stupid "wonder" system or whatever it was, where you could convert enemy towns/cities by being impressive. So I would be chillaxing building my city and turtling like I do in every RTS... Then suddenly "GRATS YOU WON" because I just passively converted all the enemy cities without even doing anything.