E-Blue Scion 32 Hybrid (Tower-Monitor) question

So I was looking into making a new PC mainly for games and watching movies/series.

I ran into this Hybrid monitor that acts as a case at the same time.

Their Official website link:
    https://shop.e-bluegaming.com/collec...-tower-monitor

Youtube video:

This was quite interesting for me as I would be able to free up some space on my desk, and it looked "cleaner" having only a monitor on the desk along with mouse/keyboard.

However, since I have not seen any reviews on it yet I thought I would ask you guys what you think about it?

Good idea?

As a person that recently got tired of how much space a pc takes up and decided to downsize to a laptop, I like the idea of this. However I worry about issues like you face with other multi-purpose items(fridge/microwave, tv/dvd, old vhs/dvd, etc) where if one part of it goes out then you are out both to get them repaired. Now if a pc component goes out it's no big deal to replace. If the monitor goes out then you're sunk. Even if laptop screen goes out you can always plug in another monitor until you can replace the screen.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's probably noisy, doesn't fit much stuff in it and runs hot.

But who knows before seeing real reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.