Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New Robe Legendary - The Master Harvester

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/151821-the-master-harvester

Thoughts? I think this may allow us to talent out of Soul Harvest which would be nice....though between this and the new ring if they don't let us equip three we will have some interesting choices to make!
    Last edited by crimsonhead; 2017-05-24 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Title was incorrect, it is a robe not a cloak

What a stupid legendary. If they don't tune it based on spec, they've gone full retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a Robe not a cloak, and it sounds pretty good

Easily new BiS right?

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/151821-the-master-harvester

Thoughts? I think this may allow us to talent out of Soul Harvest which would be nice....though between this and the new ring if they don't let us equip three we will have some interesting choices to make!
    If this legendary goes live it's pretty ridiculous, I don't see why people keep saying "if they allow us to equip 3 legendaries" they want us to make hard choices.

At least these new ones aren't spec specific.

The new spec legendaries are ludicrous. They are totally not balanced equally across all spec.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    The new spec legendaries are ludicrous. They are totally not balanced equally across all spec.
    Especially with destruction not spending full shards so much? I wonder if things like RoF make the proc chance x 3 since we're spending three shards at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I think this is for all three specs - so I am not so sure....

Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    What a stupid legendary. If they don't tune it based on spec, they've gone full retard.
    wowhead has it tuned based on spec.
    3% for demo
    6% for destro
    10% for aff

I think it's beyond bland and boring, and of course we get a super rng legendary when most people got consistent legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post

I think it's beyond bland and boring, and of course we get a super rng legendary when most people got consistent legendaries.
    I dont know whats worse the rng or that the proc is just a %dmg increase again, like most (destro) warlock leggos
    boring as fuck

wtb mageleggodesigner

I don't see it being that great, at least not for destruction. The chances are that when this does proc you're not going to have the shards to take advantage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Especially with destruction not spending full shards so much? I wonder if things like RoF make the proc chance x 3 since we're spending three shards at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead View Post
    I think this is for all three specs - so I am not so sure....
    I meant across all class and spec.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I don't see it being that great, at least not for destruction. The chances are that when this does proc you're not going to have the shards to take advantage of it.

It's absolutely terrible for Destruction.

What im wondering since this is a legendary for all 3 speccs is this the only one we will get? Seems kinda unfair given the other classes has gotten a new one for each specc.

Deleted
    You don't need a new legendary for each specc when you have one legendary which accounts to all three speccs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzar View Post
    You don't need a new legendary for each specc when you have one legendary which accounts to all three speccs.
    Sure thats true, i guess i want this incredibly lack luster one scrapped for specc specific ones thats actully do something reliable.

Deleted
    Can't speak for other specs but it will be pretty strong for affliction since damage spike comes after they soul shards are spent.

For demon with the SI-PT-SC build can be really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleriol View Post
    Sure thats true, i guess i want this incredibly lack luster one scrapped for specc specific ones thats actully do something reliable.

warlock got one of the most specspecific leggos still they are mostly shit, bad designed and lowgain

Quote Originally Posted by Eleriol View Post
    What im wondering since this is a legendary for all 3 speccs is this the only one we will get? Seems kinda unfair given the other classes has gotten a new one for each specc.
    Dont know about other classes, but mages have 6 shared leggos and 4 per specc, while locks have 5 shared and 5 per specc, so it makes sense to give us a new shared and mages new ones for each specc.

Will be decent for destro/affli aoe and rng as fuck for demo. Because, fuck yeah, everyone likes rng right? right? .... oh.