Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Yeah, if only other options existed in-between doing nothing and beating someone to death.
    you dont know if he mean to kill him

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    you dont know if he mean to kill him
    And you don't know if he meant to catcall. Maybe he intended to say "nice weather we're having, miss" but things escalated out of his control.

He should be charged with murder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    And you don't know if he meant to catcall. Maybe he intended to say "nice weather we're having, miss" but things escalated out of his control.
    how can you not mean to catcall?????????????

how do you do that by accident????????

There's a video online that shows the kid run at the guy full speed and blindside sucker punch him. Might have been elbow to the temple the video cuts off. At the very least you knock someone out with that. Seems a bit excessive but Bronx don't play. Reminds me of the time I saw a meathead start pushing around an obviously mentally handicapped guy after he bumped him with a backpack. The dude's gf tried to get him to stop but he just kept going. So sad.
    Last edited by Pratt; 2017-05-24 at 10:02 PM.

If only the perp could be given the power and position to legally round up the homeless and execute them.

10+ Year Old Account

Again, what difference does that make? Someone makes lewd comments or someone saying pleasant comments does not justify assault.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

the beater is 18 and his cousin is younger? fuck that old creepy man
    Young man's cousin not man's younger cousin. Reading is hard.

- - - Updated - - -

People claim "Hello" today is catcalling.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry english is not my first language i misunderstand first but you shouldnt harass others and expect people to do nothing
    Ok well I feel harassed by protesters. I guess they shouldn't expect nothing considering their lies and bs are more harassing than a whistle.

Video is on liveleak, just type in bronx and you will see it. The guy is going to do some serious time. The two homeless guys were sitting down and he runs at one of them and sucker punches him and just keeps punching both of them over and over for several seconds while the cousin is trying to stop him from doing it.

piece of shit should just go straight to the chair and be put down.

Words are violence and violence is expression.

I guess we'll never know because the only person who could give us an answer got beat to death. Another mystery of the universe that will go unlearned.

Guess the perp bought into the idea that catcalling equals rape.

Also, I feel that there's this grey area where he could've let the men know that he wouldn't put up with their attention towards his cousin, and being sent away for life for murder. Counting to 10 and breathing, a lost art.

Deleted
    Catcalling is pretty dumb, but its a homeless person, just ignore them and move along, stupid to ruin your life by going to jail over something so trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Catcalling is pretty dumb, but its a homeless person, just ignore them and move along, stupid to ruin your life by going to jail over something so trivial.
    Thats my thought, the punishment is, he is a fucking homeless man who who likely sleep in a box tonight, if it really bugged you go buy and eat a steak in front of him.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2017-05-24 at 10:44 PM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the video for anyone wanting to see it, it gets cut when he delivers his "cowards punch" and starts again when he is beating on them.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=379_1495646369

That dude is a complete coward, you don't sucker punch someone at full run speed, he should be put in prison for a long time for this, an absolute coward.

He sucker elbowed him in the temple at run speed.
    Last edited by Torched; 2017-05-24 at 10:43 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

It's NYC, the guy protected a female and the victim was a hobo. Let's see how this turns out in 1-2 years once the courts have finally processed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Where does it say she's younger?

Either way, yeah, the old guy totally deserved to be murdered, riiiight.
    Actually yeah it would, it's too bad our justice system is screwed up.

Good riddance to jail for that guy. Mentally unstable violent people need to be locked up for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Guy basically stopped a rape. Should get a medal, not jail time ....

/s
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours