Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Simple Lua Script help please

Hi I'm using Pitbull4 for my unit frames and i'm trying to make a Lua code that makes player names show in their class colors.

Also could someone edit this code so that it doesn't show Humanoid, Beast, etc after the level on NPC's but keep the class for players at the end of their level.

Outline()local dr,dg,db = DifficultyColor(unit)
    local classification = Classification(unit)
    if UnitIsPlayer(unit) then
    local cr,cg,cb = ClassColor(unit)
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r |cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r",dr,dg,db,Level(unit),cr,cg,cb,Class(unit)
    else
    return "%s%s|cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r %s",classification or '',classification and ' ' or '',dr,dg,db,Level(unit),SmartRace(unit) or ''
    end
    Last edited by Jestin66; 2017-05-24 at 09:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I don't know shit about PitBull so I can't help you with the first part, but this code should work to remove the race of the target NPC:

Code:
    Outline()
    local dr,dg,db = DifficultyColor(unit)
    if UnitIsPlayer(unit) then
        local cr,cg,cb = ClassColor(unit)
        return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r |cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r",dr,dg,db,Level(unit),cr,cg,cb,Class(unit)
    else
        return "%s%s|cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r",classification or '',classification and ' ' or '',dr,dg,db,Level(unit)
    end
    Also I lived near SeaTac for about 15 years! Cheers.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Born and raised here myself! That script is working perfectly, Thank you for the help!
    Now i just need the first Lua Script and I can stop wasting so much time on my UI.