[A] Stormrage Spelling Taem - Stormrage - [US] We're a brand new semi-casual guild with an experienced core that's been together for multiple expansions. Recruitng for upcoming ToS progression. Tues/Wed 9pm-midnight server time (EST). We farm heroic NH and do normal for alts.

Need Boomkin, warlock, DK dps, rogue and feral druid. A tank off spec would be great.

Objectives/goals: Clear N & H ToS content at a comfortable pace. Gear our raiders with 4 set and optimal gear in preparation for mythic content. Mythic goals will be made shortly before we get there. Current expectations would be to transition into utilizing both nights for mythic raiding. As always, we want to have a good time and keep a positive morale.

Guild & raiding atmosphere: Most of us are 25+ but we do have a few that are still in college. We're pretty chill and play around but focus up when it comes to boss fights. We farm Mythic+ throughout the week. We provide cauldrons and feasts during raid and expect raiders to have an understanding of fight mechanics to adapt well to raid strategy. We expect raiders to know their spec and utilize it well for fights. We also have occasional guild events which are lots of fun and have good turnout!

Contacts & communication: From my end, I like to keep everyone informed and on the same page as much as possible. I want my guildies to know what's going on each week so they can prioritize between personal and guild stuff. Discord is our main form of communication. Some text on the side.

Contact Tig#1468, Jake#11134, or Tucker#1607 if interested or have any questions.